Why after update, 5.1.5 , Im getting bug in Crespo Dungeon, All the time.
Im using CE, with No-xign.
The game is closed , and shows me a msg with symbols.
Anyone knows how it happens?
Im walking normal, and boom... It closes.
Sorry to post it, but I tried all ways and the problem still.
If can someone help me, thanks.
lolz i dont see why everyone says "you cant use vac in crespo dg", i never get dc o.o
I always use one, because i hate having to go into mobs range for them to come to me.
you need a special vack hack that won't dc you in dungeons.
Where can I find this "Especial Vac Hack for Dungeons" Script? I tried all scripts in forum, and them keep giving crash, bug.
Im using, mobspeed, speedhack, vac, wallhack. scripts there I take on forum.
Where can I find this "Especial Vac Hack for Dungeons" Script? I tried all scripts in forum, and them keep giving crash, bug.
Im using, mobspeed, speedhack, vac, wallhack. scripts there I take on forum.
I deleted "crashreporter", now when I go, nunvice, dungeon, the game close but dont show up the box with strange symbols, it closes and show my desktop. it "exit" the game instatly -> when I enter "Chamber of Sacrafice" nunvice, or while walking in dungeon crespo. Some1 Can shoe me a "Dungeon Vac Script"?
Thanks guys.
Crespo Dungeon DC 01/19/2010 - Dekaron - 9 Replies Heya all!
i know that there are already alot of topics about it but im realy gettin pissed about this....
As u all know u get dc's as soon as u enter Crespo Dungeon.
I am trying to figure out what the cause of the problem is, so first i thought that it where my VAC scripts, so i only used "Dungeon no DC VAC","Wallhack", "Auto Pots" and "Non-aggro" hack, as soon as i enter crespo i d/c...
When i use: "VAC 1,2,3", "Auto Pots" and "Wallhack", i can come to about half of crespo dungeon, so i...
The Best Vac For Crespo Dungeon Without DC 01/16/2010 - Dekaron - 5 Replies Well can anyone post here the best Vac Hack ( and No Aggro Maybe) which i can use it in Crespo DG Without DC
crespo dungeon? 12/21/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies ok sorry im such a noob, but really im going nuts, everytime i try to get scripts to crespo i get DC, and can somebody tell me with hack i should use in dungeon and with hacks i shouldnt.
If somebody could be kind and give me all the scripts in this thread only for crespo dungeon please?
crespo dungeon bot 08/10/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies hi i have a question:
exists there any bot for crespo dungeon??? btw does someone have a working script for tzpqhqy´s or for the bot of cosmotunes bot??? if yes can someone send me the bot/script
thankyou
crespo dungeon 06/04/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies hello!
I just want to know the names of the monsters in Crespo dungeon. Can anyone please provide? I need to edit my monster.csv.
Thank you.