Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

space?

Discussion on space? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/26/2009, 09:43   #16

elite*gold: 20
Space is a half-dungeon, cuz the mobs respawn, but yes, you do get teleported out automatically when you meed some conditions or smth.
Old 10/26/2009, 11:47   #17

elite*gold: 20
well it isn't possible to go to space, using a form of map hack. some other way may be possible i don't know. but wth map hack if any remember bmr times when most used .csv's, map hack was determined by (forget the name of the .csv) a .csv that shows there was already an active teleport between the two maps, you just need to go into the other .csv and change it to a location you could go to then it would then tele you there. and since space does not have an active teleport with another map, therefore it is not possible using maphack to do it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Space
07/10/2009 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hi, any can help space wall ahck. Thanks.
Space
12/06/2008 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
So when you go to enter space of pilgrimage after talking to the statue in the chatbox it says command failed. WTF is that? I tried everything i could think of. I tried comparing parts of the data pack with parts of one from expedition, and found some differences but whatever i changed didnt make a difference, in fact one thing i changed made the statuue dissappear. So I want to know if there is anything else that could be changed to match the data pack from expedition to make it possible to...
[REQ] on 1 space spam of 1000 space please just pm me nid it so badly
07/02/2008 - RF Online - 7 Replies
if anyone have this file please pm me, or send it to me automaticaly, thx,
Inner Space
04/26/2007 - WoW Bots - 20 Replies
Hallo Leute, Also ich habe vor mir einen WoW Bot zuzulegen und bin dabei über "Inner Space" gestolpert. Ich weiß das das kein Bot ist sondern nur eine Programmiersprache(grob ausgedrückt), jedoch weiß ich nicht was der Sinn von Innerspace ist. Ist das ein Memory Reader (so in der Art hab ich das verstanden). Ich hab auch Programmierkentnisse . Könnt ja mal sagen oder ein Beispiel opsten für den Dialekt ob einfach oder schwierig . MFG BlackFog
space exp.
12/16/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Does anybody know a faster way to get space experience, like exploit, bot, cheat something at all?