Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Are these kind of hacks possible

Discussion on Are these kind of hacks possible within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Are these kind of hacks possible

Hack how much exp a monster gives you

Hack how much gold a monster drops or an item such as argates

Hack how much exp a CQ gives you

or are all these server sided?
Old 10/21/2009, 20:01   #2

Those all are server sided.
Old 10/21/2009, 21:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Vegeta~ View Post
Those all are server sided.
Nice try though, i mean you might be able to do packet manipulations, doubt it but it could be worth some research.
Old 10/22/2009, 11:33   #4

elite*gold: 120
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADHDKiD View Post
Nice try though, i mean you might be able to do packet manipulations, doubt it but it could be worth some research.
I am going through EVERY type of game play considering packets......and trying just about everything i can do with packets.

I am doing a CCNA networking course in TAFE and am studying networking/packet tracing/routing protocols and we go slightly into packet tracing.

I'll see if I can talk to someone at TAFE about packet editing and try and find out more about packet editing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I have a kind of stupid question about common hacks...
09/11/2010 - S4 League - 5 Replies
Well, you see... Most, if not all the hacks I see, have to be loaded and ready before the game is opened, and are presumably permanent until the game is shut down. Is there any way to make a hack togglable, so you could say, activate 1-hit kills mid-game, then switch it off later without shutting the game down? Or would these changes be impossible to slip past xtrap? The reason I ask is, it would be nice to be able to play normally most of the time, but in the event of we'll say...a...
What kind of Hacks exists?
03/31/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
*Chams = See your Enemys in multiple colours* *Player Fill = See your Enemiys in colours* *Full Bright = See the Map brighter* *Wallhack = See through walls* *No Fog = You dont have Fog* *Mine Color = See Mines in multiple colours* *Esp = See the name or the health in Red* *Bullets = See bullets in colour* *No Recoil = You dont have recoil* *No Spread = You dont have spread*
What kind of hacks work?
10/12/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
What kind of hacks still work? for version 4.96?? can someone tell me
What kind of trade hacks are there?
03/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
What kind of trade hacks are there currently, I know some of you know, I want to know how they work, how they get onto your computer, what exactly happens on the victim's end, etc. Like someone on CO forums claimed that the blue screen of death popped on his screen and while the screen was up, the scammer was trading his/her items away.