Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new CSV skill offsets?

Discussion on new CSV skill offsets? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool new CSV skill offsets?

I do realize that letting skills hacks out again is a no no, since it had caused a pandemic to all of 2moons last time. But are we allow to know the new offset? o.O and if we are allowed to know, what is it?

Also what is the correct new offset for zoom, everyone seems to be having trouble with this one as well. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 10/09/2009, 10:43   #2

skill hack is impossblie now!
Old 10/09/2009, 11:51   #3

skillhack works but u cant post it here cuz its agains the rules
Old 10/09/2009, 17:29   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
#reported, 2x thread
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Skill Offsets
09/13/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
Well flame away and call me a noob all you want, im pretty sure I wont get em, but can some one please give me new skill offsets, or the array, that would be best... Pretty Plz. I would worship you... like really I would make a cult in your name. :handsdown:
Skill Hack Offsets?
07/18/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I have the scripts, but I think they must be really old because I've manually gone and looked for the correct offsets by comparing the original code to what is at the offset in the script. However, the search never finds anything, and the assembly search is really slow, not finding anything either. Does anybody mind sharing the offsets with me via PM or giving me an idea to find the correct offsets? I wish VxWxV didn't delete his thread on how to find the offsets, because that one would be...
SKILL HACK offsets
03/07/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
->:cool:->:rolleyes::D SKILL HACK offsets: 1->0068834A 2->006FEBC5 Just GIVE People What They EXPECT From THIS FORUM GOOD LUCK, AND ENJOY