Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

No siz server on 2moons client

Discussion on No siz server on 2moons client within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
No siz server on 2moons client

If any NEW PLAYER have this problem u can get rid of it like this.

Go to folder, where u installed ur game, and find folder named "Bin". There u will see the nod pad folder called "Servers". Double click on it, and when u open it, u will see this.

Select,Name,Group
0,Hellion(EU),0
1,Siz(Acclaim),1

what should u do ? Delete "1" at the begging and at the end of the Siz server, and type zeros "0". The following instructions should look like this...

Select,Name,Group
0,Hellion(EU),0
0,Siz(Acclaim),0

Whit this job u will be able to see Siz(acclaim) server on 2moons client.

Sorry for bad English, im trying to make it better...
IF I HELPED THANK ME, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I HELPED ANY1

PLAY 2moons and have FUN !!!
Old 01/08/2010, 15:01   #2

IF some1 have win7 and also can't see the siz server on 2moons client, than u should just delete the file "server" from the folder where u installed 2moons

for example: c:/programfiles/aklaim/2moons in that folder u will see that file called "server" and all u need to do is to delete it... ur 2moons will work just fine !

Thank me if i helped
Old 01/09/2010, 03:21   #3

You don't have to do anything like this. Just need to relaunch/relog and it will show all servers.
Old 01/09/2010, 04:14   #4

People play on Siz? Interesting.