Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

50 Monster Limit in Crevice

Discussion on 50 Monster Limit in Crevice within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
50 Monster Limit in Crevice

Is there any way to hack and take off the 50 monster limit in Crevice? I'd like to leavfe it on for 4 minutes then come back and killem, but I cant cuz you loose if theres more than 50 monsters.

Thanks!
Old 09/14/2009, 20:54   #2

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
server sided

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New Hack No Card Limit/kein karten limit
05/12/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
#reoved
Monster Limit?
01/24/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Back when we could bug nunvice to mass spawn frizkhans, I remember 500 being the max amount of monsters you could have in a dungeon. Is this still the case?
Monster.ini file - Boss Monster time and location
12/16/2008 - Zero - 2 Replies
does any1 have the monster.ini file that tell you wen the boss monster appears and where it appears cause i think they mightve patched over the other 1. if any1 can find a way to get it to work again id be grateful. if u think u can help i can send u the other monster.ini file that used to work. Or if this isnt possible does any1 have spawn times for the bosses in neptune/green planet? Either of those would be helpful Thanks in advance
Crevice dg
11/10/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi guys, I need ur help! I just lvled to 90... Now i've setted up the crevice dungeon, unluckily there's a problem: I works all well up to the 8th round. As soon as mobs begin to appear the program crashes and it closes. So i thought that the problem are Fiend Devil Asron ( i think that are the only way to explain it, because they begin to appear at the 8th round..): This is my code: and for what concerns the aggressivenes:
crevice 50 mob limit.
05/18/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
anyone know if it's possible to get rid of it?