Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

edit .mac file in mapcell for wall hack

Discussion on edit .mac file in mapcell for wall hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
edit .mac file in mapcell for wall hack

**** i have been looking for a program / tool to open .mac files in mapcell to edit wall hack but couldnt find any. i think there must be something out there to open those files. anyone know?
Old 09/13/2009, 19:17   #2

You can only edit the .mac files with a hexeditor, however, you can view/open them by using a notepad and setting up a small fontsize.
Old 09/13/2009, 20:29   #3

Received Thanks: 3,355
#Moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to edit the kom file
04/01/2010 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
i have downloaded the 010 editor and axen so i can extract the kom file but if i use editor to open the kom many things will be appear so..i wanna know how to edit the kom file how to edit the value.. anybody could answer me..?
Map Wall edit o.O
12/25/2009 - S4 League - 15 Replies
Hab gerade nedden 1 dm 30 min gespielt der Typ hatte granet/und diese andere waffe aus korea cs.. Er Hatte die ganze Map mit gliches versetzt. Man konnte durch Wände gehen unten wo der Tunnel ist konnte man unter der ganzen map gehen. Geht's wirklich? Instabile Wände? Oder only a Bug? Und das allergeilste war das er den neuen cheaser anhate aber trozdem 6x6. ??? kann mir einer von den Profis die Ressource schiken mit Waffen aus Ko.
How to edit wall hack ?
05/07/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Anyone know how to edit wall hack ? i try change it to login.mac but not work ..what i need to change in data.pak ?help pls thx
How to edit this .dat file
01/10/2008 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Maybe its a little lame question but... i searched for it and cant find it :o so... i cant edit any .dat file from Weed Server's config.pk can some1 tell me what program should i use? I tried it with Swordcrypt delphi with key "2F" and ""Žń˜<*ĄŔ?Ž Çý{ŠÝďţäň ł m˜ͤ‰Pď±ĚöréxŢ"´ YjOÜ Űö¬\đű|*üŚęYXwŐ 220;1"˛ĺă¸0şU ÷ě?C& #352;čźĹ¬O÷Žlű!ítµ— "ĂÇńí `Ă+‡š…ÍZ¶ąmď)@*`& #282;)p“şäľŮxaęąQ¶ ďO*ęZ9ővŽ4Ěáš|@¬W ŘHwOáÍ" thats the result :(
[File Edit] PK in TC
08/04/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
So awhile ago people were pking in market by editing the files so that when you would cast cure, tornado or fire would come out instead. And since you can cure in TC, Cant the same principle be applied? All those red names afk in TC..... A lot of money to be made here. Anyone know if this is possible and/or how to do it?