no , im happy taht here are ppl trying to help me so i used tx b any way
ill try reinstalling th windos you know new system 32 etc. and see if taht works but till next week end nothing will be done
sometimes when there happened to be an error with the program windows firewall blocks it, that's what happened to your bot. It happened to me with 2moons launcher before but i fixed it somehow. Ok I'll try to help you again. Got to control panel > Windows Firewall > there should be an option like "Allow a program through Windows Firewall" (if u have windows vista it will be on the left handside top corner of the window) > click on it > select the bot in the list or add it to the list > try to run the bot. I think that's the last thing that comes through my mind xD
1 i did what you saed so nothing changed
2. i turned it off completlly and still nothing
3. ill try do the same with my antivirus , but it was working fine with it ...
maybe some update did something like taht so suddenly it stoped wrking
1 i did what you saed so nothing changed
2. i turned it off completlly and still nothing
3. ill try do the same with my antivirus , but it was working fine with it ...
maybe some update did something like taht so suddenly it stoped wrking
I'm like sitting here giving advices and everytime they don't work I'm like *headdesk* lol Well hope anybody else can help you, i tried honestly
Webzen Wont Start 11/04/2009 - Archlord - 24 Replies Hello, I got some problem I never saw before. When I click start on webzens page it wont open me a patching screen just some error, and I press start again it let me patch and then wont again. I cant start the game, and when it starts it wont let me patch it, ive played normal before this last maintance now it wont start. I submited ticket to gms but they didnt respond for a whole day.. Ty in advance ...
Sro wont start 09/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies After i pressed start button on my launcher it stays there.....when i start taskmanager and look into processes it stays at 10000-1500 help plzzz...i want to play
[T(Taiwan)Sro] Wont start. 08/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies t(Taiwan)Sro won't start. Client just crashes instantly when i start it. (With or without bot with or without loader) The splash comes up adn after about 5 seconds it dissapears from both my screen and my processes. Anyone else have this issue?
Maybe they banned all Forgin IPs rofl
Conquer wont start :S 08/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies I messed up the CO folder with a few hax...intalled em wrong so i uninstalled CO.Since i have the setup,i installed it again,patched it but an error comes out and wont let me login.It wont even start the game.What should i do? :S