This is not mine im helping spread the word. leave yr comments if u want. i dont care who u are or wat u say bout this. THIS IS FOR THE PEOPLE WITH BRAINS
last time i checked it was a hacking forum so yeah good for Raizen that he got unbanned, i personally got myself unbanned as well even though I didn't pay any money to corrupted Acclaim managment Everybody knows that Acclaim needs money, how do you think they would run thier company? You need money to operate it, they barely afforded to buy Act 5 from Game Hi and who knows how long it will take for them to buy Act6 and others but the point is, it doesn't metter 2moons will always have players while the game is opened. I knew everything you said in the vid but who cares it just a game and it is your choice to spend money on it or not
******* conspiracy theories... At best, someone paid their way out of a ban. It happens. All the time. Why? Acclaim is a business. Businesses need to make money. Sure, it's a dirty way to pay the bills but I'm not going to throw a fit that a game provided to us for FREE has a few skeletons in the closet.
Not to mention, you're on a ******* >HACKING FORUM.< Why should you care?
Edit: Don't use the phrase "this is for people with brains" if you can't manage to type up those four short sentences you have there without having to use mindless abbreviations for the really complex word "you".
So if what he says is true why did NONE of the other VGMs say or do anything? Seems like he is just trying to get attention for himself not expose any secret conspiracy.
Former VGM here. They banned my whole IP BLOCK from the forums for posting the truth so yer. That is just about trieste, you should see the info I have about a player named GigaThrash on abaddon.
Former VGM here. They banned my whole IP BLOCK from the forums for posting the truth so yer. That is just about trieste, you should see the info I have about a player named GigaThrash on abaddon.
Another canned VGM, seems like the only people complaining are the ones that got removed.
Mysro - Sad truth...continuation with more truth. 05/17/2009 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies First of all i need to say something to our ,,great'' mod Frankkko.
I've got infraction,so?
I don't care.
But...:
Do you think that you can order me?
Do you think that when you will say something,for example that don't piss that ,,perfect'' guy, then I am supposed to do it?