where does the 2nd data folder belong exactly?
and where do i put the crc tool?
the tut isnt very easy to understand
the second data folder should not be there. you have to move all the folders in the data folder that is inside your original 2moons data folder, to the main one.
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION] 10/12/2009 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies Exactly what the title says.
I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane.
I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX
or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts
Bump.
[QUESTION]How do i bypass Xtrap for any private server?[QUESTION] 10/02/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 2 Replies Exactly what the title says.
I keep on getting an xTrap error when i try and load ANY private server that uses XTrap and it's driving me absolutely insane.
I cant figure out why it's showing me the error. If anyone has any bypasser for Helix / PaRaDoX
or any other server u know that has xTrap can u either PM me the bypass or post it here pls......this is driving me nuts