Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[question] Make Magic nobles divine visible on the ground?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[question] Make Magic nobles divine visible on the ground?

Make Magic nobles divine visible on the ground? give it any way to do this?

Old 08/27/2009, 00:39   #2

elite*gold: 20
for most people, they are visible...

Old 08/27/2009, 08:08   #3

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,333
i think he wants to know if its postible to make it visible like something special (so he would know what to pick up) and the anwser is no
Old 08/27/2009, 08:20   #4

elite*gold: 0
unless you have a dshop pet

Old 08/27/2009, 17:54   #5

elite*gold: 20
lol, why not just pick it up and sell it to a normal shop if it's no good...

« A few questions | Abaddon Dukers »

Similar Threads
[Release]How to make item glow or something on ground.
06/05/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 7 Replies
First step go to ur ani folder, open MapItemIcon.ani with notebad. Second step search for the item you want, lets take KingsClub. Search for Under that line u see FrameAmount=0 Change it number of how many frames you want, im gonna use 5. (FrameAmount=5) Now look that ur numbers are right FrameAmount=5
How to make New Patch items visible on old patches?
04/06/2010 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
I got 5219 patch setupped on my computer to be able to use sirhooks 0.12 (the later versions are got lots of problems) and after this refinery storm come out my bot autopick LegendRefineryPacks but cant throw them because they are unvisible. For example I got 37 visible item on my bag and when I try to take another item it says bag full. So what I wanna ask this with transferring which file I can make LegendRefineryPack visible on 5219. And pls dont write make the patch because if I make the...
[QUESTION]about visible NPC
01/10/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hey u all..do u know what file should i remove to remove the NPC that not have in cq_npc..? if u ask me to find in cq_dynanpc im also search it..but what im see just castle9999999x..im also blind to read chinese to find it in client side(npc name in chinese) in cq_npc im using a query to find it more easy the npc name in cronus..here is my query: select*from cq_npc where mapid = 1000; but sad..there was no what im find.. ----------------------FIX----------------------
[Question] how to make the 12sky2 process visible?
07/02/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
English: how to make the 12sky2 process visible? System vists 32bit ultimate German: wie bekomm ich denn 12sky2 process angezeigt? i hope someone can help me ich hoffe jemand kann mir helfen
Make GM Visible Client side?
05/08/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
wellz its must suck when your hacking and a GM is Hiding but just Following you? and looking at what you do. and oops YOU BEEN BAN ehhehe I am thinking theres Might be a Way to make Him Visible for you to see him. pretty sure it has to do something with the Client Character/ .RFS files or Item.edf files been testing it on my own Server if i can just Figure out what armor or .RFS file that it points too when they use /Hide command and replace it with an Visible armor File. It should make...