Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need help with this

Discussion on need help with this within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need help with this

hi guys plz help me out in this i use the crc tut

how do i turn it off i cant run the game without hacks and when i run the normal luncher it keeps giving me when i try to log in invalid client plz re-installany idea what i need to do to be able to turn the hacks off ? and stop getting this mesage with error invalid client plz help...
Old 08/26/2009, 14:36   #2

I'm not overly familiar with the "no CRC" stuff (I'm a CheatEngine ***** m'self) but no matter what, when altering the actual game files in a relatively permanent matter as this does, ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS (always?) have a backup version of the game that remains un-altered to use when you want to not be a sneaky little hacker fiend. Or, if **** goes downhill and you get issues like invalid client.

My best bet was, you went wrong somewhere. Un-install, delete the remaining folders, and re-install, and take another swing at it. Remember, the slower you go, the better.
I'd rather have a working client in a couple hours than a screwy one I'll have to re-do in 15 minutes.
Old 08/26/2009, 21:32   #3

nvm i figured out how to do it ,Some1 may close this
Old 08/27/2009, 00:48   #4

elite*gold: 20
replace your edited data pack or CSV files with legit ones......