First off, let me request that if you do not KNOW the answer, please do not just give it your best guess...I don't want to waste time on the wrong things.
I've taken a look at the PServer section and found out that the way to make a GM account with ALL commands is by making a character, and then adding [GM] tags in front of the name in the server file.
By doing this and ONLY this, does it give your account ALL commands?
EDIT: Just to clarify, I'm not trying to do this for my PServer, I am trying to get a 2m GM hack working
Well, I'm confused then, because it seems to me like the way that the client checks to see if you are a GM is by comparing the first 4 letters of your name to "[GM]". Is this not the case?
As far as I know after the whole sparky incident having a GM Account just wont do it. Cause a GM account was hacked once after that and all they could do was pk everyone and **** because Im pretty sure on this you need a GM client to get in which is diffrerent from ours now.
Looking for quick sells, (Multiple Accounts) 03/21/2010 - Runescape Trading - 4 Replies Ive got a few runescape accounts im looking to sell on here,
I have ALL the account info on ALL The accounts
I ACCEPT ONLY PAYPAL For payment method....
PM Me or leave offer in a post!
Not Asking For Very Much Paypal Cash...
Account 1: Main/Skiller
Stats
92 Combat
Items: Dragon PlateLegs,Dragon Long,Zammy Book,Obby Cape,Rune Axe,530k, AND I THINK TORAG PLATE! Forgot what it looks like, and im not a member.
Quick Question Regarding bot 12/09/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies Hi i have a question hopefully theres someone to help me.
i Changed zervocs bot offsets and it works fine but i have one problem
it doesnt attack the mob unless it attacks you first.
can anyone help me with this?
Very quick question need quick answer! 10/26/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies On line 21 of the CE non agro, what is the regular speed of the mobs? what do I change??
I wanna non agro that doesnt make the monsters so speedy... thansk!
quick question 05/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies probablly really easy question. What is the table for the legion in navicat? I can't find it -.-