Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account donation

Discussion on Account donation within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account donation

Hey guys, i need to know if i can get banned because of play in a give account, a friend of mine gave me this account and a guy idk is telling that he know's that the account has given and it has SS proving that and he saying that he will report me. can i get ban for it?
Old 12/11/2013, 21:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
A screen shot of someone giving you an account? If the other person (Your friend) doesn't report an issue and provides information proving its his account. I wouldn't worry to much about it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Level 138 Account with 1.337 Billion Donation
08/25/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Wut wut in the butt butt.
[Buying] Buying lvl 140 account with atleast 6kkk donation!
07/12/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 10 Replies
Buying an lvl 140 account on any server with atleast 6kkk donation! If it has a good chi its always a big + Must have an server transfer available!
ACCOUNT FOR SALE 26KKK DONATION CAPRICORN
03/06/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 16 Replies
Hello I have a naked (or geared) account for sale with 26kkk donation available on Capricorn. Chi is half decent could definitely use some work though. Only use paypal and do not go first. I do have full info for the account and full +12 -7 P6 pirate gears for the account. PM me or comment if interested. Lots of other various accounts prince and duke also for sale
Wts shaiya heroes donation account
08/16/2012 - Shaiya Trading - 0 Replies
This account has full donation gears/acc on it Pm me on skype lil_wayne882
WTS nemesis Account and donation rings. NEED Dills in SIZ
01/03/2011 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
i got a max ak full rb. full +12 gear with 3 omens got 1 crit, 2 nemesis 2010, 1 marbai miracle, 1 offender, 1 deffenter (donation items) 240 tickets in the account also many more craps in the stash. like DN weapons 145 +12 summy set dils gems and much more. looking for Millions in siz. or a big amount of coppers and silvers ;D Pm me. Offer me