^
Im trying to connect to dekaron but I got an blocked ip error.
Gametribe fails at fixing it so I thought I could simply bypass the error with a proxy.
But somehow no matter what proxy I use gameguard detects it and I get an error.
So to use a proxy I somehow need to bypass/kill gameguard.
Any help on this one?
Try the modified dekaron.exe I posted in the releases. It has no hacks edited, it just kills the GameGuard and the launcher (you can run it with a launcher though) .
SO.. there is no gameguard bypass? (i need old gameguard files) 07/28/2011 - Cabal Online - 16 Replies i been reading around about how to bypass gameguard, it seems that emulating the http server is the best way, anyone have a copy of old cabal? i need gameguard.des and gameguard/ folder.
Please Release only CRC bypass and/or Gameguard bypass >>NO ONE KLICK HACKS!<< 10/24/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies Release only a CRC bypass and Gameguard bypass !
That will not destroy the game because alle the noobs are only able to use a
" ONE KLICK HACK" because they dont know how to use winhex or csv files.
Somebody who is to stupid to read a simple tutorial isnīt be able to HACK !
>> If there is a working Dekaron EU CRC Bypass << post it << :handsdown:
any working gameguard bypass?? 03/27/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies hi guys,
i m looking an searching a prog. for bypassing gameguard. Cuz i have some ideas about using tmme.
I found some topics about this,and when i try 2 download them, my virus prg alerts for viruses or trojans in it.
So if any1 have a gameguard bypass pls upload it.
cuz i m badly need it..
thnx