Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 20:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

2MOONS SUX LMFAO

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2MOONS SUX *****

*** I REMEMBER THAT HORIBLE GAME
anyone still play ashame's game?
i gave up after i got my mage hacked
i play cabal and rohan

Old 07/14/2009, 05:37   #2

very important information!!!!!!!

Old 07/14/2009, 06:44   #3

I'm playing AION. Almost PK everyday. Got a nice english guild. :P

My points is there are a lot more mmo that's great. 2Moons just going down to deep sea if Actlame maintain it that way.
Old 07/14/2009, 07:11   #4

Lol, I agree.

If some friends still didnt play Id release alot of hacks to the public :-) and ruin it even more. But unfortunately those friends are mods and theyd delete my posts

Old 07/14/2009, 07:36   #5

elite*gold: 20
+Close

It suck because you got bored (or **** happen against u). Games will continue with or without you. No need to say bla bla. Not like we're ganna give you money because you realized its no good. Games are meant for entertainment toward the players. You will get bored if you play for a while. If it sucks then move on. Remember its entertaining. You no longer like it so you call it suck. I guaranteed you didnt say that when you were interested in it. But keep in mind your not the only one playing online game. Others are still interested

Closed Thread

« How can I register? | Havent played for a while »