Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monster Editor ?

Discussion on Monster Editor ? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monster Editor ?

can sumone like edit me like a Lizardman gives like 75k exp and 20k dil coz i cant find my data,pak
Old 06/23/2009, 06:12   #2

Those are server sided, no need to try. (Only way is you hack server but everyone on that server will enjoy the same. :P)
Old 06/23/2009, 06:59   #3

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
lol seeing u want a low lvl monster i think ur a low lvl ur self, and if those things were posible, then what would be the point of stuff like Vac hacks?
Old 06/23/2009, 14:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullzx View Post
can sumone like edit me like a Lizardman gives like 75k exp and 20k dil coz i cant find my data,pak
Posted by you not to long ago:

dude if i release this i will give my free vip im only gonna sell it for 25k Dil >.>

my vip has

Vac
Speed
Godmode
AutoPot
Teleport
Skillhack
Duel Hack
PvP Hack same as Duel
dupe hack

And you cant find the data.pak and you dont know that it is server sided. HRMMM SELF-OWNED?

~Keith
~Ex-VGM, EX~MOD, EX~2MOONS HACKER

Yay I guess I totally silenced his ***.

Well +1 to myself and I will see all my hacking buddies in other games sooner or later. 2moons is **** quit and sell and get da fk out while you can still make something off this game.

NHS- Cya man, you were great friend
Kikichan- You were on my msn list so long, pssh but you refused to help me with anything (still cool though, cause your anti-GK i suppose)
bottomy- You made some funny posts and **** man :P
XvXVXV- Your a ****** I hope you die :P (didnt know how to spell your name)

~Keith Out~ Btw, That was such a nice siege I got it all frapsed lol 90-100 mages sitting underneath gate taking out guardian ******* :P
That awesome AK from EvilAssasins who took out the penants :P

Well its been fun,
Pm me for all my hacks and **** ill give em away (TUTS on word documents,not 1 clicks. 50+ post count)
Old 06/25/2009, 05:54   #5

elite*gold: 20
It is server sided, cannot be done. The only way I could think to do it would be to actually hack the server and do like a 50x xp event, lol, but that would affect everyone and would most likely result in a roll-back, so it wouldn't be any good.