Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dont poste dekaron servers here (read this)

Discussion on dont poste dekaron servers here (read this) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dont poste dekaron servers here (read this)

to adverstise post here:
realease other stuff about your server and more here:

if u dont do use them u will get a warning and an infraction
Old 06/21/2009, 17:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,355
It's already posted in 2moons pserver hosting section and people don't post it that much in dekaron discussions section. So there's no need of posting this.

#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I dont know Deuch, so please read this.
03/31/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
How TO PLAY on PRIVATE SERVERS. I searched all forum, all in German but with translator, and i will say. Shit. I dont find here any solution how to play there, how to do account, Where to download a client. Nothing. So please ElitePVPers. TELL ME HOW TO DO IT ALL.
Hello : SRO Dont start - READ THIS !!
05/16/2007 - Silkroad Online - 17 Replies
If your client dont start so wait for a new fix. The problem is known and will be fix in some hours. Thank you, and when i get da fix i will put it here ... :)
Hey newbies dont believe everything you read.
06/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
This is for all you newbies out there.(especially you kids) You read about some incredible hack that will give you dbs and mets out the yang and you will always mine a super gem out of it. First off before you download it think use your common sense. If a program sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Dont fall for moronic schemes that aren't possible. Furthermore you should be smarter than to download a program and not have it scanned. Downloads of any kind should be treated as...