"Invalid Client, please Reinstall" Help? Fill me in please D:
Okay im not new to hacking but its been soooo long since ive played 2moons. Im a master at Winhex editing but I totally forgot what I used to do so when I try to log in with a modded pack.d04 it lets me in besides getting the lame "Invalid Client, Please Reinstall" message. I've seen the forums and theres all this stuff about UCE's and CE's but I really prefer good old Winhex editing. Someone fill me in Please?
If you need to know on what things do what and what they mean in game files. Unpack everything in the pack.d04 . then look through the files this should help you understand what does what a little bit more
Invalid Client - Please Reinstall 05/20/2010 - Dekaron - 20 Replies Seems a few people are running into this error so I decided to make a quick thread to resolve it, this section is pretty much dead anyway so I doubt anyone will bother hitting me with the newspaper >.<
Basically if you are getting this error the easiest way to fix it is to just reinstall the game completely, let it patch up, load in fully to make sure it's synced up and then exit and re-modify your client.
Those of us using modified launcher.exe's in particular will probably be getting...
"Invalid Client. Please reinstal" plz help 12/21/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies If i want to log in 2moons with my character there is written " Invalid client plz reinstall" but this is only written if i start 2moons with bypass.
can somebody help?
All of a sudden "Invalid client" error 03/18/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies So a few days ago, I did the whole step by step UCE process. I booted up client with the launcher and then tried to log in, but it didnt work. I tried it with the cheat engine and it also failed to work...
Am I forgetting something?