Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2moons actual working hack

Discussion on 2moons actual working hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2moons actual working hack

Hi guys,
i was serching the internet and i couldn't find anything actual and working.
Only old hacks or f***** trojans....
I have to make a request : Could you help me find working hack on 2moons ver. 4.6.22 ?? I will be thankful
Old 06/18/2009, 20:26   #2

elite*gold: 20
none of the hacks are really "old"...99% of them still work, they were just discovered (or released) a while ago. Just read the tuts, get what tools you need (Winhex, UCE, GGK, etc.), and learn how to hack. If you have specific questions about things, don't hesitate to ask me.

As for the trojans, that's why we are not supposed to post 1-click hacks or anything. Don't download stuff unless you virus scan it first. And I personally do not download anything unless I absolutely have to have it.

Good luck
Old 06/18/2009, 20:28   #3

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
hey sachamo512 did my non agro work for u?
Old 06/18/2009, 21:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachamo512 View Post

As for the trojans, that's why we are not supposed to post 1-click hacks or anything.

Boys take notes, this is what a fail looks like!

So i said you failed heres why, 1 click hacks are forbidden because it would ruin the game not because "ZOMG that noob just posted a virus dont dload it"

Once again....

Fe Fi Fo Fum i smell the text of a noob nomnomnomnom!
Old 06/18/2009, 23:10   #5

@OP-If you want to learn how to hack, look in the release section. Every hack still works, whether you are UCE hacking or bypassing the CRC.

Look around before you make a post like this. No one wants a noob.
Old 06/19/2009, 06:33   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHS View Post
Boys take notes, this is what a fail looks like!

So i said you failed heres why, 1 click hacks are forbidden because it would ruin the game not because "ZOMG that noob just posted a virus dont dload it"

Once again....

Fe Fi Fo Fum i smell the text of a noob nomnomnomnom!
lol, ur right. but there is more than 1 reason for not posting 1-click hacks...it's a safety hazard

Quote:
hey sachamo512 did my non agro work for u?
once again...i will not dl anything from you. I wanted to learn, not to just dl the program and leech it. gg
Old 06/19/2009, 08:02   #7

This site basically just has tutorials on HOW to get the hacks. Which are really easy to follow because I have like.. -999 brains cells and I pulled it off.

However theres tons of "nice" "fairys" on this forum that you can blow via PM to get the hacks from. Giving hacks here is basically done undercover

Other than that you just have to read :/