I have a level 49 seg, and I was just wondering what the fastest way to level her up would be? I'm used to doing what my mage does, which is vac and then use AoEs, but the seg doesn't really have any...so, where should I go and what should I do? I just need to level it up until Curse Field, and then I can take it over from there. I used to duel client, but I can't figure out how to get that to work with the new crc...
Try to put ghostmod at ur seg and hack with ur mage somewher ^^(just make seg folow ur mage and let mage do the killing ^^)?Just a stupied idea i had....anyway lvling to 60 isnt that hard even for legit player =)
Try to put ghostmod at ur seg and hack with ur mage somewher ^^(just make seg folow ur mage and let mage do the killing ^^)?Just a stupied idea i had....anyway lvling to 60 isnt that hard even for legit player =)
that's what I used to do, but you have to have dual client for that to work and idk how to dual with the new crc
I have a level 49 seg, and I was just wondering what the fastest way to level her up would be? I'm used to doing what my mage does, which is vac and then use AoEs, but the seg doesn't really have any...