Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why does my bot do this for the 2nd time......

Discussion on Why does my bot do this for the 2nd time...... within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
Cool Why does my bot do this for the 2nd time......

My bot does not attack normally and also does not change maps.......

does not go through the portals........and only attacks with skills and not normal attacks.....

someone pls help me
Old 06/02/2009, 02:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
what bot u using
Old 06/02/2009, 02:41   #3

His original question was

".....when ever the bot character gets close enough to the mobs it goes to attack but then the mobs disappear and he runs off

as soon as he gets a certain distance from that mob that disappeared it comes back and he goes back to chasing that mob and then it disappears again and again.....over and over again

how do i fix this and what am i doing wrong.....

pls help me"

I am also recieving this problem, and I'm using the TzPhQy bot... It kinda works now though.

also, if i set skills, my character doesn't kill anything
Old 06/02/2009, 02:45   #4

elite*gold: 120
Cool

the newly updated ThPzQy---v1.83(EXP)

by the way i think i got it working....all i needed was a proper summy sword...LoL but thanks anyways
Old 06/02/2009, 03:23   #5

i'm still having the problem where my dude stays around 1 waypoint.. :/ i'm using the 1-100 profile, im at lvl 49 though so hes in castor cave fl 2....kinda lame how i only kill venomonths very slowly...

also, when i make him use skills, it would show on the map that he's beside a red dot for a few seconds, and it says im using the skills on the target under "atk" but after like 20 secs, the red dot dissapears and it doesn't say i killed it...i also don't get any exp from it..and it just runs to another red dot on the map, and it repeats...

halp? ]:
Old 06/02/2009, 08:10   #6

Ryennn I believe those levels are the WORST! I had to screw everyone over and vac in Python till 65, where I could get my bot to kill in draco. ***** easy from there
Old 06/03/2009, 11:09   #7

yeah, its so annoying! I left the bot running for at least 15 hours, and i didn't even gain a level...i got like 40% or something at most :\... right now, its gonna take me 17 hours and 11 mins to level ]: