Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2Moons Trainer - Need help

Discussion on 2Moons Trainer - Need help within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2Moons Trainer - Need help

Hello guys (ugh, again, sorry for the tons of topics I create in the help boards)

Anyways, I've put together a trainer (using bits and pieces from the stuff I've found on this forum) It currently has

Speed hack
Zoom hack
Auto pot
Vac hack
Non aggro
and skill hack

Heres the screenie of it. I made it using CE.

And because its "my" first trainer i've ever made, I really want to give it out to people, but am I allowed to? Because i realize it has the skill hack, and people seem to get ****** if you just give out those kinda hacks without making the "noobs" learn how to do it themselves.
--------
So anyways, heres what I need help on;
I see other trainers with Map Hack, Teleport hack, Crespo Dungeon hack etc. And I'm wondering if anybody would like to "team up with me", and help me add those to this trainer? Or even point me in the direction to figuring it out myself.

I dont know what you get out of it :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2009, 03:25   #2

Its illegal but hey WTF just upload it to Megaupload and put the link in a youtube video and post the video here. Congrats on your first trainer by the way.

*1st Sentence is aimed towards VxWxV
Old 05/18/2009, 18:25   #3

elite*gold: 20
[quote=tspili10;2225769[/quote]

reported...
Old 05/21/2009, 01:00   #4

If you want to give to this trainer to people just make another one without the skill hack and upload it. BTW nice picture and I think if u post the trainer it will make life a little easier for a lot of noobs.
Old 05/21/2009, 08:00   #5

forgot about 1 click hacks rule ?
Old 08/27/2009, 22:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grady1117 View Post
Hello guys (ugh, again, sorry for the tons of topics I create in the help boards)

Anyways, I've put together a trainer (using bits and pieces from the stuff I've found on this forum) It currently has

Speed hack
Zoom hack
Auto pot
Vac hack
Non aggro
and skill hack

Heres the screenie of it. I made it using CE.

And because its "my" first trainer i've ever made, I really want to give it out to people, but am I allowed to? Because i realize it has the skill hack, and people seem to get ****** if you just give out those kinda hacks without making the "noobs" learn how to do it themselves.
--------
So anyways, heres what I need help on;
I see other trainers with Map Hack, Teleport hack, Crespo Dungeon hack etc. And I'm wondering if anybody would like to "team up with me", and help me add those to this trainer? Or even point me in the direction to figuring it out myself.

I dont know what you get out of it :/
can u give me the trainer pls
Old 08/27/2009, 23:03   #7

you cannot post 1-click hacks. however, if you want to just upload it someplace and then give it to people via PM, I supppose that is okay.
Closed Thread