Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Editing data folders?

Discussion on Editing data folders? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Editing data folders?

So I was able to unpack them and moved all of them into the main data folder.

i changed the shadow.txt pathoi to 0 but the problem is when i try to open the game, it closes around 65%.

i thought how maybe cheat engine could work with that unpacked dekaron.exe file but i couldnt get it. its like hex editing within ce?

maybe someone could post a link for me to read or lead me in the right direction as how to work the game to actually open ... i was thinking maybe no_crc but idk where to get one or if it even works anymore

how would i get the unpacked files to work with the game, if anyone knows o_O

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About Data.Pack Editing
11/10/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
can someone tell me if mass spawn works with data.pak editing?or is it just with csv's? :confused: thank you...
Need Help with .Dll Injection / Editing Data
07/07/2009 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
Im looking for maybe some hints toward increasing the amount of possible mobs to be lured / mobs able to be hit with aoe , im pretty sure this can be done by editing a .dll or G_Data file in the ts2 folder , i just need some help to startt me off in a good direction , Please Pm me
[Ask] editing packet data wìth wPe
03/05/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Is it possible to use wpe to edit captured data? I have tried to record two some actions then recorded them.unfortunately,there were no match data.i made me confuse.i tried to use filter but it was useless.When i sent back the captured data.the client was disconnect.please somebody there help me to edit with wpe.sory 4my bad english
Question about editing the data.pak?
04/07/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
Hello I am with a question of how to edit a file using Hex. Well I wanted to know so if I have this line: 2348,6,60,60,6, How can I change the 6, which is just a number, switching to 99, because if I change to 99 he will take the comma meant?
Data.pak Editing
11/24/2007 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Well the theory behind this trick is that if you search for the monsters name that you are attacking using Ollydbg then you are able to change its combat value, i.e. neutral, aggressive ect... Im not sure if it works anymore, i haven't tried it, all credit goes to my friend who figured this out. Anyway, here are the values for combat status: Hex Edit: 0 - passive 1 - aggressive 2 - counter-aggressive