Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 22:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hacking Dead Front

Discussion on Hacking Dead Front within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hacking Dead Front

Hey.

I recently got into Dead Front [Duke] and I'm looking for others to hack EMPTY Dead Fronts in Abaddon server. No, I'm not interested in hacking with legits around.

Got a few others my level, but we need more !

So, send me a PM if you're in Duke (Abaddon) and wanna hack that sh*t up

P.S. I will only respond to trusted epvp members.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2009, 08:52   #2

elite*gold: 20
lol u need like 24 ppl (and no1 on the server...)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2009, 11:52   #3

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMasterRealOne View Post
lol u need like 24 ppl (and no1 on the server...)
Maybe you don't understand what Dead Front is. You only need 4 people in a party to enter, and further more, only 1 party.

I don't know where you got 24 from? Lol.
Old 05/14/2009, 13:59   #4

you canot hack deadfront
the times are serversided and the monsters only respawn when deadfront is.
i am admin of a pserver and i teleported into deadfront, when there wasnt time for it. it was just empty.
its all serversided :S
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/14/2009, 14:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex6tenCe View Post
you canot hack deadfront
the times are serversided and the monsters only respawn when deadfront is.
i am admin of a pserver and i teleported into deadfront, when there wasnt time for it. it was just empty.
its all serversided :S
-he prolly know this already... "maybe" he talking about when the dead front times comes... then they hack... makes sense?

-hacking at DF is just dumb and stupid...
Old 05/14/2009, 17:40   #6

i hack df all the time, but the monsters still attack you at times cuz the normal hack u use on them is different then DF monster coding.
Old 05/14/2009, 19:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=EPvP^RULEZ=- View Post
-he prolly know this already... "maybe" he talking about when the dead front times comes... then they hack... makes sense?

-1. i thought they wanted to hack df at any time.
furthermore there are also a lot of other people, so you need a hack that your party will always be IN. btw: all 6 party members will need this hack.

-2. agree. why u wanna hack the deadfront? oÓ
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/14/2009, 19:56   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenth View Post
Maybe you don't understand what Dead Front is. You only need 4 people in a party to enter, and further more, only 1 party.

I don't know where you got 24 from? Lol.

LOL u sayd :
Quote:
No, I'm not interested in hacking with legits around.

so 4 pts... 6 ppl in 1 so 6x4=24 -.-'' THEEHEE!
Quote:
I don't know where you got 24 from? Lol
u learn it at Math....
Old 05/14/2009, 20:23   #9

i am not sure, but i think you need at least 2 partys (with 4 players)
Old 05/15/2009, 00:43   #10

lol wow hasnt anyone here done a Solo DF? i do them ALL the time and with a good party we can get the boss spawned and all the magnas killed with still 2 mins left. this is in earl df
btw this is all without hacks
Old 05/15/2009, 01:46   #11

Cool

Okay, sorry to put it bluntly, but most of you obviously have no experience in this, or don't realise the upsides to hacking Dead Front, so I'll explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=EPvP^RULEZ=- View Post

Yes, I mean hacking DF's when they come on... I thought that would be easy to understand.
Furthermore, I disagree. Hacking DF is not "just dumb and stupid." It is probably the fastest way of gaining experience in the game.
Don't shun it before trying it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falsegods View Post
i hack df all the time, but the monsters still attack you at times cuz the normal hack u use on them is different then DF monster coding.
Maybe your vac needs tinkering. Mine works perfectly.

Quote:
-1. i thought they wanted to hack df at any time.
furthermore there are also a lot of other people, so you need a hack that your party will always be IN. btw: all 6 party members will need this hack.

-2. agree. why u wanna hack the deadfront? oÓ
Okay, firstly. You don't need 6. To apply for DF you need 4 people in a party with maps. 1 or 2 of which can be alt accounts, which you can then kick. That's only if you can't get enough hackers. Your point about "there are also a lot of other people" is invalidated as I've already said, I prefer hacking empty servers. Empty being the key word, my friend.

Secondly, I've explained above. Once at the 4 gates, magimata spawn infinitely. I can remember getting from level 88 - 92 in 1 baron df on my mage with a party. If that isn't fast exp, I don't know what is.

So, the question is "Why wouldn't I wanna hack the deadfront?"

Quote:
LOL u sayd :

so 4 pts... 6 ppl in 1 so 6x4=24 -.-'' THEEHEE!

u learn it at Math....
Yeah nice one buddy. When did you learn your 6 times?
I'll clear something up for you. You need one party. With 4 people. So that's:
1x4 = 4
Understand now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster10888 View Post
lol wow hasnt anyone here done a Solo DF? i do them ALL the time and with a good party we can get the boss spawned and all the magnas killed with still 2 mins left. this is in earl df
btw this is all without hacks
Thankyou monster. You can imagine how much time we have when we hack Dead Front solo. We can usually get to the magimata with about 20mins on the clock. You'll watch your experience bar shoot up like a rocket.

__

Thanks to those who have PM'd me. Keep em coming.
Old 05/15/2009, 07:37   #12

lol 4 hackers can't own the df ...even with skill hack.... so u need more s*it..
Old 05/15/2009, 14:11   #13

Angry

Quote:
lol 4 hackers can't own the df ...even with skill hack.... so u need more s*it..
Okay, sorry WarMasterRealOne, but you're wrong.

I have hacked Dead Front many times with less than 4 people and killed the Opucus with time to spare. So please, stop with your ignorant comments. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Old 05/15/2009, 14:20   #14

lol i am privat server ADMIN! and i think i know nearly all about the game.
if you dont have +7-+9 stuff, or divine noble items or pretty nice rings or 20 stat points/lvl, it will be very difficult to **** the deadfront with 4 players. even with skill hack (and vac + non agro of course -.-) its very difficult.

try to understand that it would fail, m8
lol

edit: you wrote that u alrdy did it a few times, but why do you ask for help then?
Old 05/15/2009, 14:43   #15

Quote:
lol i am privat server ADMIN! and i think i know nearly all about the game.
if you dont have +7-+9 stuff, or divine noble items or pretty nice rings or 20 stat points/lvl, it will be very difficult to **** the deadfront with 4 players. even with skill hack (and vac + non agro of course -.-) its very difficult.

try to understand that it would fail, m8
lol

edit: you wrote that u alrdy did it a few times, but why do you ask for help then?
This is getting ridiculous. Okay big ADMIN guy. Firstly, private servers have their differences to official servers and they can't always be compared. I don't know of yours though, maybe it's quite similar to 2moons? Whatever.

Besides that, you're just incorrect. Why would I be making this up? Lol.
"Try to understand that it would fail m8" Are you kidding me?
Your ignorance is embarrassing to witness.
I have done it. Numerous times.
So whatever you think, the proof is in the pudding. I could probably show you screenshots, if I have some.

Why would I ask for help?
Because I need more active people. There aren't always 3 other hackers online in my friends list @ Dead Front times and the more the merrier, I say.

I see now, it's probably too difficult to sway your rock- solid opinion on what is and what is not possible, so I'll leave it at that.
Lets keep the off-topic conversation to a minimal, as I never asked for your opinion on the matter in the first place.

Thanks.
Closed Thread