Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Opening a Trainer with Cheat Engine

Discussion on Opening a Trainer with Cheat Engine within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Opening a Trainer with Cheat Engine

Well I've been trying to, but have been getting a error while trying. I don't think it was made with CE because whenever i try to open it by CE I get an error and when I search for it under (CETrainer) nothing comes up.
Old 01/02/2013, 18:29   #2

1. Download this little Tool: (I copied the URL in there because ePvP is blocking the URL)

2. Start the Trainer you want to extract.

3. Open the Tool.

4. Check you Desktop for a Folder named CE.temp or something like that.

5. The Folder contains 2 .cetrainer files. Now you can just open Cheat Engine and Drag&Drop the Trainer. Now you are able to see the whole Script list.

If you are not sure if the Trainer you want to extract is clean you can run both the Trainer and the extraction Tool in Sandboxie and search after the .cetrainer files.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/02/2013, 19:27   #3

Thanks, but it's not opening and giving me an error. Guess whoever made it really didn't want people taking his scripts.

Edit : Had to download new version of CE. Thanks it worked =D
Old 07/14/2015, 21:51   #4

Why i cant download that trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famou$ View Post
Thanks, but it's not opening and giving me an error. Guess whoever made it really didn't want people taking his scripts.

Edit : Had to download new version of CE. Thanks it worked =D
please link for [Release]RE Cheat Engine trainer to unprotected .CETRAINER file
Old 07/15/2015, 19:20   #5

maybe because its a couple years old? You pob going to get a warning for this xD
Closed Thread