Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 13:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

=2Moons Trainer =C=O=M=E=

Discussion on =2Moons Trainer =C=O=M=E= within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/12/2009, 23:32   #31

elite*gold: 0
Can we consider him posting a link to a video that gives you a 1 click hack a very large offense? Caus thats what he did.
Old 04/13/2009, 00:11   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by \/xWx\/ View Post
You sell CT (1 click hack) for 10mil, I give hacks (hack 1click) for free that people can enjoy the game, each game in its own way, so stop it already talk that gives 1 click hack because you doing the same.!
i just got his cheat table from a friend hes a nub his speed hack doesnt even work lol .. and gm hack doesnt do **** .. lvl hack is just tarded like anyone can lvl hack with cheat engine !!! lol .. omg hes has the worst fukin cheat table i ever seen its all **** my cheat table will pwn yours .. nub!!!
Old 04/13/2009, 00:29   #33

thanx to u.
Old 04/13/2009, 01:19   #34

Nice work mate, sorry for you that everyone is flamming...

Keep updating your trainer, it work great ^^
Old 04/13/2009, 01:48   #35

im confused can some one help me set it up im new to his can u plzzz help me plzzzzzzzzzz
Old 04/13/2009, 04:40   #36

2moons trainer

thank you for this trainer! VxWxV
but, why the map hack is not working??
Old 04/13/2009, 08:02   #37

Ok kids, let's stop the pointless flame war. As mentioned before VXAQWASDF is not fluent in English. So he doesn't translate everything we say correctly and his English isn't the best as well. All I see is people flaming saying this is not his work and it's stolen. Well if you can't prove it with solid fact please sdfu and grow a pair.

VWXCAS is just trying to help, the program is not posted because 1 click hacks are not allowed, so stop flaming for following the rules.

Yes ok he posted in the wrong section at first, so just remind him nicely and get the thread moved to the correct area.

As for VXWCXB, if you want people to be a bit more supportive don't flame back at them. Remember 90% of posters are leachers and depend on us to release things for them. Else wise they flame underground members.
Old 04/13/2009, 11:11   #38

Quote:
Action 5 does not bring many changes, you must keep in mind with each new patch brings new bugs, old hacks will work as before, CE is indestructible.
Noob.....

Are you uhmm missing something in your head? A5 will bring a new dekaron.exe meaning new addresses for hacks so no these hacks wont work and i never said CE was destructible...**** kid learn English then reply to my posts.
Old 04/13/2009, 11:27   #39

NHS STOP FLAMING ATLEAST he did something did u did something? i wanna see when u release something urs and ppls will Flame u.

how u think u will feel?
Old 04/13/2009, 13:04   #40

Quote:
Thanks
dude can u explain the hack better plz im sooo confused i need helpppp
Old 04/13/2009, 13:05   #41

Received Thanks: 3,355
stay on topic, don't flame , don't spam. Next time I will give infractions/warnings without caring about it
Old 04/13/2009, 14:41   #42

-everything that in there was already been explained here! he just made a trainer for it... theres no need to show it off here theres nothing special but POWER hack still make me question... WTF is that!! ^^ i have no idea... anyways im not that interested!
-gm mode = enables ghost mode and teleport hack but i think you need to hook it up on your name if thats what i understand...
-lvl hack = probably one of those stupid client sided ****!

-its obvious that NHS dont want this trainer to be given to others coz its gonna ruin hes CT/CE hacks bussiness... ^^
Old 04/13/2009, 15:07   #43

1. Stop scamming people into buying your .CT file or you may get a unwanted ban along with your clients.
2. Stop flaming people who post things to help you.
3. Stop hacking in public and making it 100% noticeable.

As long as these 3 thins happen many people will continue to be happy.

I left the list of 3 because I was serious about it. Also pertains to people flaming VxWxV just because he started on a wrong foot.
Old 04/13/2009, 20:58   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname231 View Post
Well the .CT selling business wont be going on for much longer. Since people are simply making profit from free hacks ether 1 of 2 things will happen. I will release all CT hack scripts including all mods that can be combined with them all for free. Or, simply get 2 moons to block specific areas by explaining to them how each CT script works for areas that need to be blocked.

Ether way it reduces people flaming me because they where scammed by someone selling a .CT file. Also reduces the amount of effort I put into helping people, or completely stops specific .CT scripts from working at all.

DiE, or death is eternal have 6 different people who purchased a customized .CT file and all where stupid enough to make is extremely easy to detect. Since I don't lock any of my work of course they leached it to other people from there guild. Now most have hacked +7 armor with sockets and divine noble with best stats. Witch if I do have to send in a report to 2moons to block specific .CT scripts will result in a massive ban.

So as a last warning, sell them while you can, cause when Action 5 comes out I'll be expecting ether people crying for free hacks, or watching GM's going ban happy.

To all my loyal clients and respected people, 2moons will not affect your accounts as long as you continue to play smart. Sadly because of many leachers and nubs some changes have to happen. 1 may be being that the new .CT scripts will not be simply the old ones with a changed address.

Now I advise if people want to continue using .CT for free if you are a leecher a few things need to happen.

1. Stop scamming people into buying your .CT file or you may get a unwanted ban along with your clients.
2. Stop flaming people who post things to help you.
3. Stop hacking in public and making it 100% noticeable.

As long as these 3 thins happen many people will continue to be happy.
Sadly you have no power man you are not a mod so dont mod people. Its obvious he released a 1 click hack on the forum which was against the rules and yea i sell them but i dont release them on the forum thats why my sig says PM me. It will make me lose some dil but w/e thats not the point here the point is that he released a 1 click hack on the forum and all you people (noname123 included) are saying its ok because you are most likely using it.

Noname you think your a badass? Threatening to report our IP's go ahead man send mine in if you wanna play that game. Obviously you wanna go cry to Acclaim because you are most likely a VGM trying to get good with the GM's. You should be banned for attempting to give Acclaim the IP's of hackers here which you most likely do not have.
Old 04/13/2009, 21:08   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHS View Post
Sadly you have no power man you are not a mod so dont mod people. Its obvious he released a 1 click hack on the forum which was against the rules and yea i sell them but i dont release them on the forum thats why my sig says PM me. It will make me lose some dil but w/e thats not the point here the point is that he released a 1 click hack on the forum and all you people (noname123 included) are saying its ok because you are most likely using it.

Noname you think your a badass? Threatening to report our IP's go ahead man send mine in if you wanna play that game. Obviously you wanna go cry to Acclaim because you are most likely a VGM trying to get good with the GM's. You should be banned for attempting to give Acclaim the IP's of hackers here which you most likely do not have.
Yea NHS is right, you cant release it on here because you will get it deleted + a warning, no one ******* cares of your threats, and as much as you want to be, you are not a mod.
I'd like to see you make a perfect CT table
Closed Thread