Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 09:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Crash 2 Moons?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crash 2 Moons?

Does anyone know a good way to crash 2 Moons anytime you want to? What I mean by crash, is bring up that weird Error with the two buttons and text that I can't read (its ether Korean or Japanese or something along those lines).

Thanks

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
Start the game , login on ur char that u want to crash and then....

take a hammer HIT ur computer until it explode then buy a other 1

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMasterRealOne View Post
Start the game , login on ur char that u want to crash and then....

take a hammer HIT ur computer until it explode then buy a other 1

Hes right i just tested it it worked for me!
Old   #4

Sorry for the questions, just wondering if their is anything I could load into the memory or something along those lines. Does anyone have any real suggestions?

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxs1nz View Post
Sorry for the questions, just wondering if their is anything I could load into the memory or something along those lines. Does anyone have any real suggestions?

well theres many ways you could crash your client lol, like use ce and fill a section with 00 bytes or anything just go over all the data. or you could edit your client so when you do a function like picking up an item you'll crash. theres lots of ways lol. but if your doing this to dupe, it won't work you can't dupe by crashing your client.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
well theres many ways you could crash your client lol, like use ce and fill a section with 00 bytes or anything just go over all the data. or you could edit your client so when you do a function like picking up an item you'll crash. theres lots of ways lol. but if your doing this to dupe, it won't work you can't dupe by crashing your client.
If you were tryin to dupe listen to bottomy hes right. I woulda said that earlier but i had no clue what you were trying to do. xD
Old   #7

in order for it to dupe you need a roll back.
Old   #8

Was not trying to Dupe or anything like that. Just wanted to crash my client, going to try the CE method, if anyone has any other ways, let me know.
Old   #9

well you can basicaly crash the client by affecting the packets, how it loads the files. like if you change where the file loads from, for instance changing a draco.mac to aaaaaaa.mac and well the map will try and load draco.mac but there won't be one so you'd crash. you could just search nearly any value then freeze all of the resulsts. giving yourself like 40x speed and just running around till you crash. am pretty sure if you send an unencrypted packet you'll crash. theres just so many ways lol, just try whatever :d
Old   #10

Yep, found a easy way, just search for 2, find a memory that changes, and just freeze it.

Also I found a way to crash Game Guard (no need to do a work around or anything like that now). Its pretty cool cause I can make my Auto It bots now!