Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question... how to make mobs run fast?

Discussion on Question... how to make mobs run fast? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question... how to make mobs run fast?

how do i make mobs in dun python run fast to me in WinHex or Cheat Engine
Old 03/18/2009, 15:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
for CE READ and FOLLOW this -->

for hex -->

-im kinda lazy to make an example to explain it to you so just follow the tuts since its posted there anyways dont forget to THANK them whoever posted those tuts.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mobs Help Plyz fast
05/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
My Mobs dont atak and dont move Help My fix it thanks Source CoEmu v2 5101
Make Mobs Stay Still?
08/20/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Was wondering if anyone can help me with a Script for making the mobs not move just stand still. (Using just for Abyss) Cause in Abyss bosses sometimes run away from my skills even when i put them on a Corner of a Wall. Anyways I was thinking even tho it has something to do with Non Aggro , Changeing the Number of mobs following you might do the tricK? As in putting it 0?
How 2 Kill mobs easy and fast
07/31/2008 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
So hier mal ein Thread der ganz ohne Cheats etc funzt. Kennen bestimmt viele und ist eigentlich auch easy aber es gibt echt Leute die können das nich xD. Die Sache mit dem schneller von Kampfpferden geht ganz einfach. Gewöhnlich ist es ja so dass die Mobs nach drei Schlägen vom Gaul wegfliegen und dann wieder Zeit brauchen um den Spieler wieder zu erreichen. Um dies zu entgehen müsst ihr einfach nur vom Gaul steigen und wieder draufsetzen. Lasst am besten dabei die Leertaste nie los sondern...
fast way 2 make $ (question)
11/17/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
k , i'm just a noob....70 trojan....have any ideas how 2 make fast money?text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=no jokes and swearing plz' border='0' alt='no jokes and swearing plz' /> by the way...dount say something like...hunt or things...text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=T immy faled into the fountin' border='0' alt='Timmy faled into the fountin' /> Edit:Timmy whas not found :cry: