Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ID of Trasures that drop Gold Argates

Discussion on ID of Trasures that drop Gold Argates within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105

Simple as that, i need ID to /gm callmonster treasure boxes that drop gold argates, i can't seem to find the number, so please help :O, very important
Old 03/09/2009, 23:13   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 1,222
wrong section
double thread
CLOSED
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help! Gold drop
12/06/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 13 Replies
Hi. Im making new pserver and need some help. I get base and client where every mob drops 300 eps card. I want change that... BUT when i erase ep card id and give my id items (super items, stones) what mobs/bosses will drop, they drop only gold. Why??? I used this guides and make same things www.elitepvpers.com/forum/eo-pserver-hosting/28162 6-release-boss-drop-spawn-fast-custom-way.html and...
Akris drop argates?
06/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
Anyone mind helping me with this one?Dekaron extreme did it by accident...wondering how i can. I was thinking they messed up on the rates at first, testing that now.
03/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Simple as that, i need ID to /gm callmonster treasure boxes that drop gold argates, i can't seem to find the number, so please help :O, very important
03/09/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies