Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill hack

Discussion on Skill hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Skill hack

Well I finally figured out skill hack, but then a UG member threatens me saying ill get banned from forums If i post it. So of course I go to kikichan and this is what I get lol, AND THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HACK FORUM

@2M Playa@ - GET SOME says:
Hey
one of ur UG members says hes gonna get me banned from forums if i post new skill hack adresses
KikiChan says:
you thread will be delete
WHY?
WTF

KikiChan says:
no skill hack.
LOL
Old 03/05/2009, 03:10   #2

elite*gold: 20
If you read I already answer those question.

Old 03/05/2009, 03:12   #3

People can abuse any hack, and being a hack forum I think that its bullshit how you get to say what can be given and what cant.
Old 03/05/2009, 03:15   #4

Go and look at the poll. Be happy that we did not delete any CE codes and such.

Also if you dont like the way we do stuff here then your welcome to file a complains at .
Old 03/05/2009, 03:18   #5

Please tell me how posting adresses is 1 click hacking. They have to have the script made and then put adresses so it isnt really one click hacking.
Old 03/05/2009, 04:20   #6

1 click hacking is one thing, other things is 2moons is a pk game, having skill hack will ruin the game, we know noobs will go around and pk people wich is 20 lvl higher than them...
Old 03/05/2009, 05:49   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate2moonsPlaya View Post
People can abuse any hack, and being a hack forum I think that its bullshit how you get to say what can be given and what cant.

if the skillhack falls in wrong hands the only thing happening its noobs killing like crazys u can deal monstruos damage with that thing i know some ppl use it for dg or lvling only but cause crazy noobs that hack everywere its not a good idea post it better leave it to those who learn how to make it
Old 03/05/2009, 06:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate2moonsPlaya View Post
Well I finally figured out skill hack, but then a UG member threatens me saying ill get banned from forums If i post it. So of course I go to kikichan and this is what I get lol, AND THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A HACK FORUM

you say you finally found it out but then got threatened by a UG member, how did they even know you found it lol...

and i doubt he threatened you with a ban from forums lol, cause they can't do that only mods.

but yeh, if people want to find it themselves they can. its very easy and has been posted many times how to find the scripts again when they release a new .exe.
Old 03/05/2009, 06:51   #9

Well most people wont public the skill because it will get in the wrong hand. Ya those who will pk people who are higher level than them for a few reason like for fun or their in the way of vacing etc. Ya people actually pk while vacing. Look on official 2moons forum. A mage using skillhack killed a ak in tomb as I recall. Just because the ak aoe her mob and hitted her.

Bottom like is things that are dangerous will not be public and will be delete if post. Again if you dont like the way we do things here in 2moons section. There are a complain section which I gave the link above on my previous post.

Btw people dont just post adress (Saw one but forgot the name atm sorry x.x) They posted the whole script which is the same as a whs file. For whs you open winhex click on open and pack4 woot drag in and click ok. Now look at the script. Open CE click open and attached to 2moons. Click assemble copy and paste woot click ok.

Once again, we allowed those scripts. Use it as you please. Banned for vacing in public is their own fault, no one else. But skillhack is way different. Thread wont be close for more discussion and member options.
Old 03/05/2009, 16:45   #10

what is the difference between skill hack and full skill hack?
Old 03/05/2009, 16:56   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by orreu View Post
u need 2 parts of the skill hack first u need the animation so ur skill cast instant without waiting than u need to change the cool down time to 0 so u can spam 3-5 skill
Old 03/05/2009, 16:57   #12

Quote:

what do you mean full skill hack, skill hack is skill hack lol =s
Old 03/05/2009, 18:19   #13

idk some1 told me there is full skill hack...
does with skill hack i can only put 4-5 attacks or i can put infinite attacks?(without cooltime)
Old 03/05/2009, 19:46   #14

Quote:
I believe "full skill hack" is where you can cast one skill non-stop constantly. What people generally refer to as skill hack is setting the skill cast delay and cool down delay to zero so that you can spam the same skill 4~6 times before the actual cool down timer kicks in, preventing you from casting until next tick. From what I know cool down timer is server side so very difficult to hack it. But you can get by with the "semi skill hack" as they are just as powerful.
Old 03/05/2009, 20:35   #15

you just edit the no cancel and the big numbers further down.