Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

argate drop sound

Discussion on argate drop sound within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
argate drop sound

i would like to know how to change the sound when an argate is dropped by a mob, to make it louder, so i can hear it when im listening to music, and i dont need to listen all that ****** combat sounds... does anyone know how to do it, because i was searching for it but i couldnt find any good answer... help me out if you can, thanks.
Old 03/04/2009, 15:50   #2

Press esc, go to option, go to sounds, mute music, turn SFX on full.
Old 03/04/2009, 17:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iode View Post
Press esc, go to option, go to sounds, mute music, turn SFX on full.
LMAO..... iode, not sure if you were being funny, but if that was sarcasm... NICE!.

cs_snk. iodes method works 100%. to make Argate sound louder.

But in all seriousness. I think the sound file is in the data files. So the way i see it working is if you use the No-CRC method, with the CSV method of hack. Then change the WAV files in the Sound directory. Of course you gotta find it first, and probably change the WAV file to something very different. Maybe even record your own wave to say "PICK UP ARGATE"...that would be funny.

Found the sound file. its a WAV file named "item_drop_argate_00"
Old 03/04/2009, 18:04   #4

thanks , but could you tell me what is the no-crc and the csv method? XD
ok i know, im a noob.
Old 03/04/2009, 18:59   #5

Here's a link to point u into the right direction.

You will have to read up and search a bit to know how to use it. I haven't tried it since the last update, as this method makes 2moons run Very Very Very slow for me.

If i have time to test it again, or anyone care to comment on whether it works or not, will post results here.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2009, 22:02   #6

thanks. il try it out