Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Slow exp ):

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Slow exp ):

Hey I have a level 62 bagi warrior. (im botting with it). and so far, i have really low exp, im training right now in crespo and the exp sucks ***. Where should I train if I want faster exp? Remember im using a bot and want to continue doing that.

i am getting 15510 exp an hour.
And its gonna take 11 hrs for my next level.
Please help?

Old   #2

Exclamation hmm

well bro i never botted before but i think thats norm, for exp unless u hit those exp events they got. i remeber when i first played 2moons in 07
i was like *** it takes forever to lvl i have never done a df so i dont know much about that. i grinded my main from 1 to 136 legit and started to grind my bagi i got him 3 lvls hacking from 121 to 124 also my other ak hacked from 1 to 85 and yeah even with hacking *vac* takes time bro when u get lvls up there but just maybe let the bot run and do something else?

wondering do bots pay off? i would think drops are shty and gold is shty i am asking cause ima lvl 136 mage and POOR need dil for gear to grind with lol anyway im not sure i answered ur question but i would just let your bot run sounds like a good area to bot in bro just do you use non agro? might help or skill hack the bot lol

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Yea botting does pay off. I have a 1 - 36 AK thats botting while my bagi is right now.

What do you mean by non agro and skill hack?
I know, im such a noob. lol.
Old   #4

nvm on skill hack

nah i was just thinking of ways you could kill mobs faster but you are prob not using UCE i dont know how to skill hack with hex btw so no worries
but non agro the mobs you are botting so you dont use pots for hp should work and i know it works with hex editing.

i mean you can actualy make 100 to 200 mil per day?
thats what i need

Old   #5

Tell me how to non agro? I'm not to sure how to lol.

And for me, im making about 100,000 dil a day, for my lvl, for your level I say about around that much a day, im not sure (:
Old   #6

Play Private Server if u Dont like lvling Slow xD
Old   #7

If you want fast levelling then hack the requies monsters (forgery, demon syph) make them spawn like 100s of mobs and then you lvl like...well crazy. With 11 hrs you can get like lvl 120 (if you go to crespo at like 80 or whenever you feel is comfortable). You should pt with a higher level account and have him kill them in like a few hits