Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dupe hack

Discussion on Dupe hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dupe hack

I know how to crash my game client and "Dupe hack", if someone is experienced with it, PM me I wanna talk with you TY^^
Old 02/21/2009, 09:06   #2

elite*gold: 20
crashing the client doesn't cause a roll back so you won't be able to dupe. the client has nothing to do with saving cause that is all serverside, so only way to cause a roll back is to roll back the server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2009, 11:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
crashing the client doesn't cause a roll back so you won't be able to dupe. the client has nothing to do with saving cause that is all serverside, so only way to cause a roll back is to roll back the server.
True. I crash my client like 20~30 times and nothing was duped.
Old 02/21/2009, 13:05   #4

maybe sth that could help
wpepro, record some packets, take one of them to get the ip of the server and ping this ip alot to disconnect ur connection with the server
Old 02/21/2009, 14:58   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalMaiden View Post
True. I crash my client like 20~30 times and nothing was duped.

yep i worked it out when i was trying to make the client not save certain things/at all so it would dupe hehe. but after i edited it so it wouldn't save anything it still would so i was pretty sure it was server so just to check i replaced all of it with NOP's and yeh still was working fine xd.
Old 02/22/2009, 22:30   #6

speaking of it

when i used to play archlord, i was able to hack chests, now that game uses chantra credits to open chests that drop from mobs so you have to buy keys but the platinum chests had great stuff that sold for a lot so i hacked those chests after the beta release and was able to make the chests that i had never go away so when i would open my chest take item, the chest was gone after i relogged the chest was back so i did it over and over til i needed as much gold as i could make so i had 7 accounts to hold all the gold i had made but yeah i tried the same methods here with argates to try and make it were after u upgrade ur wep/gear relog and get it back rather silver or copper. but i have had no luck on 2moons but archlord works lol.
BTW i quit archlord at lvl 89 sorry game by codemasters