Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 18:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invicibility/Shield hack exists?

Discussion on Invicibility/Shield hack exists? within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invicibility/Shield hack exists?

Some people never die no matter how much damage you deal to them. So does this hack really exist?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2009, 02:56   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flare5 View Post
Some people never die no matter how much damage you deal to them. So does this hack really exist?
Yes both hacks exist.
Old 02/18/2009, 03:00   #3

Do not try in 2Moons you will get banned easily. And please do not ruin 2Moons. Go try in pserver.
Old 02/20/2009, 00:27   #4

Oh ok thx, I don't wanna make another thread for another question but does invisible hack also exist? Like you can't be seen w/e (Not the same question)
Old 02/20/2009, 00:34   #5

flare5 yo hi Jaxun putting ur youtube user on a hacking site is really stupid the video of u and korgon is real.... well atleast the part of u hacking i doubt korgon does since someone got attacked at the end of the video. Sad how you brag and call other people hackers when the real fact is ur one too right?
Old 02/20/2009, 01:03   #6

Lawl whoever you are, your just stupid. I'm only here to ask questions, nothing more. Stop spamming my topic please, I ask legit questions lawl. And just cause I registered here doesn't mean I hack, you can vid me all you want, your never gonna see me hacking, unless you got invisible hack (which im trying to know if it exists) and lure vacced mobs to me. Atleast that's how gilga tried framing me (But failed at it, hard)

Btw if you don't know, in 2moons you can pull 6 more mobs using a steamed bass w/e you call it, I used that so what now? Go fail some more bagipower.
Old 02/20/2009, 08:06   #7

all u ever say is "u fail, u fail hard, go fail some more, u smell like **** .etc etc etc" ur comebacks are horrible, u make several accounts tryin to defend urself when everyone already knows its just u and ur an emo asian. and that video of u on youtube, theres more than 12 monsters on u so even if u were in a pt with someone else it would still be impossible unless it was a summy so u fail hard at tryin to defend yourself
Old 02/20/2009, 21:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by flare5 View Post
Lawl whoever you are, your just stupid. I'm only here to ask questions, nothing more. Stop spamming my topic please, I ask legit questions lawl. And just cause I registered here doesn't mean I hack, you can vid me all you want, your never gonna see me hacking, unless you got invisible hack (which im trying to know if it exists) and lure vacced mobs to me. Atleast that's how gilga tried framing me (But failed at it, hard)

Btw if you don't know, in 2moons you can pull 6 more mobs using a steamed bass w/e you call it, I used that so what now? Go fail some more bagipower.
Um , yeah sure your just here to ask questions , and stop saying lawl <.<

one of ur old posts saying "Why doesn't this work for me" yeah ur here for questions gtfo emo asain

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyrkkev View Post
all u ever say is "u fail, u fail hard, go fail some more, u smell like shit .etc etc etc" ur comebacks are horrible, u make several accounts tryin to defend urself when everyone already knows its just u and ur an emo asian. and that video of u on youtube, theres more than 12 monsters on u so even if u were in a pt with someone else it would still be impossible unless it was a summy so u fail hard at tryin to defend yourself
I know his insults fail and it was 2 AK's Korgon and Jaxun I don't see how he balmes mobs on uh the person recording if he seen the mobs moveing werid Why didn't he do anything.. instead of kill and get fraps'd. Also look at the guy's other videos.
Old 07/26/2009, 00:12   #9

anyone know how to get shield hack ?
Old 07/26/2009, 00:16   #10

elite*gold: 20
+Close
Closed Thread