Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hope this will get fixed

Discussion on hope this will get fixed within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hope this will get fixed

yes i`m on a hack forum, and i accept vac, botting and all this ****. i dont accept only 1 thing, and that is duping.
because of the dupe manny games have been closed, cus ppl stoped to play it.
if u go now on loa near blacksmith u will see asdajsda car names who have 10 silvers, 10 copers, 10 gold argate, same for mavrics, and what i`ve saw some 29 medials at a very low price.
and this is just the begining of it, soon every dam merchant will sell only +7 +8 +9 items, at that point the game will be played only by dupers.
so my sugestion is, dupe but dont be idiot to overflow the server with dupe items.
aklaim will see this and will do something about it, and lots of ppl who dont cheat (there are a lot of them) will suffer, they will wake up with a naked char after a dupe whipe.
so if the dupe come from this forum, pls make it less, or u will sell ur dam argates at 50k-500k
Old 02/12/2009, 21:24   #2

Dupe isn't public, dupe is in the underground.

You can't change that, like you said its a hacking forum. Only a very FEW amount of people know how to do it.
Old 02/12/2009, 21:28   #3

Buying argates at 50k would be awesome. Besides, money should be an issue, if you know how to vac, then you should have access to the infinite gold exploit.
Old 02/13/2009, 01:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpy21 View Post
yes i`m on a hack forum, and i accept vac, botting and all this shit. i dont accept only 1 thing, and that is duping.
because of the dupe manny games have been closed, cus ppl stoped to play it.
if u go now on loa near blacksmith u will see asdajsda car names who have 10 silvers, 10 copers, 10 gold argate, same for mavrics, and what i`ve saw some 29 medials at a very low price.
and this is just the begining of it, soon every dam merchant will sell only +7 +8 +9 items, at that point the game will be played only by dupers.
so my sugestion is, dupe but dont be idiot to overflow the server with dupe items.
aklaim will see this and will do something about it, and lots of ppl who dont cheat (there are a lot of them) will suffer, they will wake up with a naked char after a dupe whipe.
so if the dupe come from this forum, pls make it less, or u will sell ur dam argates at 50k-500k
No doubt. Duping will always make a game closed if this duping hack released to public but so far as i know not many people know it.
I've heard duping by using mail system but they are fixing it. Other method stays in UG or not exist. As long as duping not released to public, the game is safe and believe me, every gaming company will take care of it as soon as they found it.
But yeah, one method die off, another come in. And yes, a dupe whipe will happen sometimes, so when you buy 50K argates, don't complain or go farm in crespo runs or buy legit argates.
And also using those dupe cheap argates failed even more. (I think so) I never fail +1-+4 if i farm argates.
BTW, if UG have it, don't abuse it.
Old 02/13/2009, 03:36   #5

well even if it is in UG, they rly have to stop abusing it. because now they dupe argates and other gems, but what will u do when u buy a item and u pay a shitload of dill for it? u will get ****** up, cus some one is 2 greedy.
@ CrystalMaiden
read again my post, is not about buying 50k argates, but buying it at 50k dill.
@ iode
i dont vac in public, cus even if i use a hack to play a game i still think first at my char and second at legit players.
so i dont have infinite dill resources, but i still want to sell my argates and all other gems at a decent price, not to run a bungeon dont know how many times and with the money from argates to be able to pay only 1 run.
Old 02/13/2009, 05:09   #6

Most people selling argates are dil farmers, and the 29 medial prices got slaughtered after the treasure event couple weeks ago =\ They have yet to recover to theyre normal prices >.<
Old 02/13/2009, 08:40   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpy21 View Post
well even if it is in UG, they rly have to stop abusing it. because now they dupe argates and other gems, but what will u do when u buy a item and u pay a shitload of dill for it? u will get ****** up, cus some one is 2 greedy.
@ CrystalMaiden
read again my post, is not about buying 50k argates, but buying it at 50k dill.
Ops i should put it 50K' argates. (50K dil argates). When someone sell it too cheap, you should know there's something wrong. It's either farmers or duplicator or GM callmonster command. I'm not wasting any dils again buying these argates/mavric, they just fail most the time.
Old 02/14/2009, 17:00   #8

argates are all the same even duped or not, the game read it the same as a normal one, the only thing that the game see is the same ID on multiple items.
so is just that u are unlucky.