Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Max Number of Games

Discussion on Max Number of Games within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Max Number of Games

Is there a way to run more than the limit of 10 games?
Old 08/09/2012, 13:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
is not hard to do it but it cost $
Old 08/09/2012, 14:35   #3

elite*gold: 25
Freedom + Proxycap
Both are shareware.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Service] Playing set number of games and farming IP/EP for you!
08/06/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys! You might ask yourself what the hell does this newbie offer? :) What i'm offering, is to play games on accounts and farm that really hard to get IP. Example: You just bought an IP boost and you don't have enough time to play. Well I'm your man :) Or if someone wants to get a champion for a certain amount of ip and doesn't have enough time, or any other similar situation. I realize I may not be trusted, still a newbie, so I'll have to ask to trust me or we can involve a...
Synturas GameKey Shop |Steam-Games|Origin-Games|Blizzard|Windows-Live-Games|Ubisoft|
06/22/2012 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
Willkommen im GameKeyShop ----- Synturas (--->Skype) ----- Zum Verkauf stehen folgende Spiele-Keys
[Service] Playing set number of games.
06/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4636/bannergw.g if Well, what i'm offering to do is play games on accounts, for example if someone wants to get a champion for a certain amount of ip and doesn't have enough time, or want to level up a bit and may not want to pay as much. I may not be trusted yet and that's fine, however i will have to ask you to trust me, or we can get a middleman involved but you pay fees or we find a free one. Prices