Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About xigncode

Discussion on About xigncode within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About xigncode

hmm..i want to ask, is there a way to make xigncode not runing when i start the game
i mean without using a bypass it like gameguard just delete it

and is there a tut to learn how xigncode work?

if someone can tell me some basic to start from...trying to learn..

thanx in advance
Old 08/04/2012, 14:21   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS XIGNCODE BYPASS ( NO XIGNCODE ) + HACKS
03/15/2012 - Dekaron Trading - 3 Replies
Selling my new bypass. this bypass will bring down xigncode protection so it wont load with game wich means no more xigncode uppdate/error and is perm! iam shipping it with CE cheat tables wich include vack hack, no agrro, teleport hack, speedhack, wall hack, zoom/fareye hack etc no skill/masspawn/pethack. pm offers :mofo:
xigncode...
05/23/2011 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
i've got a question... i search in the forum for hacks and found hacks for CE. but now i dont know how i can disable the xigncode that i can use the hacks. if some one know what i have to do then say it pls. and post a download link if i have something to download. :)
xigncode, ip?
03/26/2011 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hi, i can't go into a deep explanation on why i would need this lets just say im working on a bypass. I'm trying to force my host to force xigncode to update the only thing i'm stuck on is getting the correct ip, any help would be much appreciated. Thank, Lyrx. I'm implementing my own xigncode i just need an ip to input into my host to force updates/security packets. Thanks again, any help would be well appreciated- Lyrx
xigncode
01/03/2011 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
wats the meaning of this "xighcode".. its comes at loading screen