Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

General PC Question

Discussion on General PC Question within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
General PC Question

I was snooping around with the history.config and launcher.config files, trying to view them. I right clicked, hit open with, and chose notepad. However, I made the stupid mistake of not un-checking the "always open this file with this program" button, so now 2moons won't read them since they're wordpad files. I am currently running Windows XP. How do I put them back to the correct file format?
Old 12/30/2008, 13:21   #2

Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachamo512 View Post
I was snooping around with the history.config and launcher.config files, trying to view them. I right clicked, hit open with, and chose notepad. However, I made the stupid mistake of not un-checking the "always open this file with this program" button, so now 2moons won't read them since they're wordpad files. I am currently running Windows XP. How do I put them back to the correct file format?
That shouldn't be a problem. But if it really is that then try to change the file association. Change it so there is no program to open it on default. Idk how to do that on XP.
Old 12/31/2008, 00:28   #3

never mind, my game is on crack and is now working perfectly. Sorry