Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For all those in love with the hacker GM

Discussion on For all those in love with the hacker GM within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For all those in love with the hacker GM

So you guys respect and love him with all your heart? Are you guys empty minded? Do you not feel angry that he is destroying the game? It's true that he is skilled but should all skilled/smart people be treated with respect and love? Then so shall Hitler. Hitler is a genius, probably much smarter than this Hacker GM. What difference is ther between Hitler and this Hacker GM? Atleast Hitler had a belief, a purpose, and a goal. What did this guy had, just a plain vengence of hatred which is affecting 100% of 2Moons users negatively. Perhaps you guys dont have self esteem, pride, and self worthness. Go ahead, praise him some more, glorify him all you want.

Crimes committed online are still crimes. Acclaim can track our ip and charge us or even possibly give us criminal's record but they just get it over with only banning of accounts and I thank them for it. But that Hacker GM guy went a little too far. I wouldn't be suprised if he was charged for online crimes.
Old 12/17/2008, 06:45   #2

Indeed Acclaim is easily able to take legal action.

He could face a hefty jail time. After all, hacking anyone elses pc/system via internet is against the law in nearly every country, probably not Zimbabwe but. :O
Old 12/17/2008, 07:26   #3

Gah.

He didn't hack a GM char....goodness.

It's practically the same as .d04 editing....
Old 12/17/2008, 08:08   #4

atleast by USA law, you CANNOT get sued for hacking. the worst thing that can happen is being banned. In united states, any in game damages or infractions are considered minor dismeanor and even with proper evidence, cannot be sued for money.

Take for example ragnorak. There was this one item that was worth 15 billion gold. when the person tried to sell it, he was scammed. he had ss of him with it, others had knowledge he had it, and the scammer even acknowledged it (the log was saved) and laughed at him. the guy tried to sue him, make the company force the guy to return it but to no avail. so the scammed guy bought a plane ticket to the scammer's house and punched him in the face. the scammed guy was sued for stalking, assault, and damage of property. the scammer got away with items and money.

Moral of the story: anything that happens in a game is fake, and holds no legal standing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2008, 08:19   #5

That was a touching speech... It cut deep into my heart... hahah u should run for president
Old 12/17/2008, 09:54   #6

Respect.He remind that we need Fun at this game.we need event.Acclaim saw that and understand i think
Old 12/17/2008, 10:44   #7

he have done a great work i think. I hope acclaim wake up a bit now. But this was too much. People spend money in this game, and this is a GAME. People wanna play, wanna have fun... To be the cause of a server shutdown is too much for the community i think.
For this forum too. This is an hacking forum, what you wanna hack if we cannot log in?
Old 12/17/2008, 14:53   #8

there is no reason to hate that hacker or GM or whatever you call him/her! i know its too **** crazy thing to do and i dont care if he go to jail or hell or something.. so you care is that what you telling us? all i care is the hack that he did and nothing else. but i respect him/her ! that person might have that hack for a long time and maybe something might have upset him/her and just suddenly bring it all out to show that dont mess with the guy with knowledge. serves those acclaim right getting money with all those coin buying cr@p then dont even improve security see how cheap they wer?!

-so please dont cry coz u cant hack anymore. T_T
Old 12/17/2008, 20:57   #9

It was not 100% ************. He came and I said some **** and he gave me treasure chests and I got a lot of free dils n **** from him so I like him. I think he brought life back to 2moons ( or to whoever was there ). Sorry abit drunk if I talk ****. The ppl that hate him are the ones tht didnt get anything.
Old 12/17/2008, 21:21   #10

elite*gold: 20
I respect what he had the ability to do, but I don't respect what he did. We all know that he must be a good hacker, cuz this was definitely not an easy feate. However, he should have kept it to himself, and not have made it a big public scene. I wouldn't have minded if he and his friends got to level up and use the best weapons and all that. But I do not agree with the fact that we all had to suffer the consequences for what he did. Hacking should not be done in public, therefore, the public should not be affected by it. Simple as that. He went too far. That's where he lost my respect
Old 12/17/2008, 21:41   #11

Well yeah, and he is good and probably the first one to figure it out but this is merely a personal situation. Who gained something from him is happy about it, who did not is simply unhappy with the situation that others got an advantage from it. I was lucky and I got a huge amount of dil (at least huge amount for me) from him and I am really thankful to him and I have to admit it was kind of fun...I did the hack with a fellow elitepvper, although he told me the most part of it, it was too late already. Well, I don't know what to say any more. Anyone want to sell me some coins on abbadon, 10m for 1k?
Old 12/17/2008, 21:44   #12

it is just a simple game lolz!...
Old 12/17/2008, 22:52   #13

sparklythestar? i know that mage in t-baggers we pt in a hacked dg together now just waiting for him to get on msn so i can learn the hack mwahahaha
Old 12/18/2008, 01:26   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeJoker View Post
So you guys respect and love him with all your heart? Are you guys empty minded? Do you not feel angry that he is destroying the game? It's true that he is skilled but should all skilled/smart people be treated with respect and love? Then so shall Hitler. Hitler is a genius, probably much smarter than this Hacker GM. What difference is ther between Hitler and this Hacker GM? Atleast Hitler had a belief, a purpose, and a goal. What did this guy had, just a plain vengence of hatred which is affecting 100% of 2Moons users negatively. Perhaps you guys dont have self esteem, pride, and self worthness. Go ahead, praise him some more, glorify him all you want.

Crimes committed online are still crimes. Acclaim can track our ip and charge us or even possibly give us criminal's record but they just get it over with only banning of accounts and I thank them for it. But that Hacker GM guy went a little too far. I wouldn't be suprised if he was charged for online crimes.
Hmmm Hitler was a bad man because he killed people. This hacker just got revenge on a game for baning him for a so called " misunderstanding" I think you should use a better example, because that remark is pretty offensive to jewish people. Considering the Holocaust didnt happen so long ago...
Old 12/18/2008, 03:03   #15

Actually, Acclaim GMs resemble Hitler more. Remember the 2moons event where if you join the game you get a 30 day Vet Ammy and nobody got it? thats like when Hitler told the jews to move to concentration camp for good paying work and never gave them work just tricked them.

In your scenario Acclaim is Hitler and the hacker is a Jew. Not to offend the hacker, sorry master if i did.