Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Monster view distance (pulling from entire map)

Discussion on Monster view distance (pulling from entire map) within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monster view distance (pulling from entire map)

Okay, here's the deal. I've been trying to modify files (csv) to make monsters, buildings, everything visible from a distance, or make the monsters load earlier. With zoomhack, you can clearly see that the monsters dont load, or dont see you before you go near them. Same thing with doors, levers, everything. If you zoom or anything, the names will also dissapear. Does anyone have an idea of how to make their see distance further, and make it so that the client loads all of the mobs in the map, not just the ones that are close. The goal is to see everything that is in the map, be it doors or monsters.
Thank you.
Old 12/09/2008, 21:55   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can change the view clip far distance to whatever you want to see the whole map, but it will not see monsters and pull them to you. As far as I know there is no way of doing this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Short view distance?
12/27/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies
Hello, I am playing Infinite Aion and I have view problem. I can see like 5 meters far from myself. Not further. Any help?
[TUT]SEA Dekaron CE (Zoom, View Distance, Summons)
02/23/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 29 Replies
Earlier use the wrong account =P First thing to do: (Credits to mithandir1) Create a new shortcut for your dekaron_nsse.exe Right click the new shortcut that you just created locate "Target" under the shortcut tab. By default yours should be '"C:\Program Files\Mobius\Dekaron\bin\dekaron_nsse.exe"' change it to '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Mobius\Dekaron\bin\dekaron_nsse.exe" m_cher'
How to view an entire city ingame on a live server
01/23/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 13 Replies
to view an entire city you basically change your camera settings to make your camera far away. To do this you must find your character file.This is where your character file is. WoW Folder>WTF>Account>(Account Name)>(Server)>(Character Name) Then open camera-settings.txt You will see something similar to this. "cameraDistance 15.000000 cameraPitch 32.749999 "