is it safe? it was good when it was safe to vac the tomb (bmr)(made it easier to get to maze) but now all the mobs are back, is it not safe anymore? i know its never safe but is it vey unsafe now?
Oread 07/10/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies Hey, can anyone help me with the VAC for Oread spawning, because all other mobs follow me fine, other bosses spawned fine too, but Oread just doesn't seem to wan't to make any babies xD lol before when we could edit .csv files I remember the same happening but I figured it out and I think it was something to do with dwSummonsStartPcCount, but now I cannot remember what I did to get it working properly. If anyone could point me to a thread where it is explained or explain themselves I would be...
Oread 06/18/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies Hi, i use this scrpit, laiden works, but oread dont. Any can help why dont spawn oread?
Thanks.
egos oread in tomb of the black dragon 12/01/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies hi... anyone can post here the csv of the boss oread to spam egos in tomb of the black dragon? tnx::)
Oread 09/18/2008 - Dekaron - 0 Replies Hi I have just a question What numbers I need edit to get Oread spawn the little "bosses" in every sec?
2280,Oread,3,19,117,31227518,0,1883,2691,20,70,2, 6,0,0,0,0,0,90,95,80,90,90,0,3,5,1,1,oread,Ą& #362;¼ŗĮß,1,1,6,1224450,150000,300000,30 100,1,1,15,0,0,0,0,96,96,19,3357,4197,47,111,5,250 0,1000101,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,2014,2518,100,250,7,5000 ,3000006,229,600,0,0,0,0,0,19,4198,4198,47,111,15, 5200,3000001,228,
In this line or ..
...