Try changing the AI key to something like 2. The only way 3 shouldn't work is if they have some sort of ranged attack. I normally use 2 if I'm unsure of what attacks they have. If it still doesn't work after that then I have no idea what you are doing wrong.
Help With Mob's Atack 12/01/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies hey guys, its exist some Source that able the monsters to atack the player? i've tried some sources, but the monsters still don't atack me. i'm need a source with that code... thanks for help and srry for my poor english :(
Problem with bot atack 07/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies My bot have a problem with select moob(it lasts too long),and he kicks one skill and he moves to another moob without kiling it,or stopped
1 hit atack 03/29/2008 - Metin2 - 4 Replies was bringt dieses 1 hit atack bei multihack?