Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Hacker, Please Help

Discussion on New Hacker, Please Help within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
New Hacker, Please Help

I'm new to hacking, but I think I get the general idea of what is involved. I need some help, because I cannot seem to figure out what it is that I'm doing wrong.

So far, I have downloaded the GG Killer, and registered WinHex and tried to follow a few of the tutorials on these forums. However, even when I go to do the simple things (such as change parca.map to login.map), it makes my game not load. I understand that you have to keep pak size the same, and I've been very careful about doing that. However, even with the example of parca.map to login.map (5 letters in parca, 5 letters in login), it doesn't work.

I have Expedition (updated to 5.2.0 or whatever just came out like 2 days ago). So, I don't know if I need to down-date it to 3.0.0 cuz I've heard alot about that version. Or, is Expedition really hard or impossible to hack? I'm really at a loss as to what I'm doing wrong, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

For example, here is what I do:

1) Open WinHex and load pack.d04
2) Find the parca.map, parca.mol, etc. spot
3) Change parca.map to login.map (I think it's parca.map, I forget which one the tut tells me)
4) Click save
5) Run GG Killer

When it should load the map, it will disconnect and send me back to the login screen.
Old 11/22/2008, 02:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
Where to start, hmm.
Ok first off, the hacks are patched atm, there's no crc bypass publicly out.
Second you need to change parca.mac not .map to login.mac.
Third, anytime you have extra spaces like when changing braiken.mac to login.mac, just put in spaces.
So wait till a bypass is released then hack all you want.
Finally expedition isn't really hard to hack, you just started at a bad time lol.
Gl tho.