Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 23:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about Scripting[[Winhex]]

Discussion on Question about Scripting[[Winhex]] within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about Scripting[[Winhex]]

ok i kno how to edit things with winhex but how do i make what i edited into a winhex script file?
Old 11/15/2008, 19:29   #2

im pretty sure they are just commands in a text file...then saved as a .whs file

i could be wrong i dont use winhex.
Old 11/15/2008, 23:33   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
There is a Edit button. Your postings are called triple posting...

Make a simple text file which you change to a .whs file.
Typical commands for .whs files are:

ReplaceAll - Replaces all the lines with the same data.
Block1 - Starting offset.
Block2 - Ending offset.
ExitIfNoFilesOpen - Exits if you have not opened any file in WinHex.
Old 02/27/2009, 23:27   #4

How can make edit offset what is this and how make this ...

How can make edit offset , what is this and how make this ...if you can explain to me in french please .....im speak english just little bit have a little probleme speak english thanks to you help me i have winhex but i dont know how configure this offset thanks for help me........:hand sdown:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about winhex
10/24/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
i know this is a big noob question but... how can i change the numbers? like for mass spawn on crespo dg. tells me to change 2732,6,16,18,6,2000,2000,1200,1000,0,0,0,50,2,0,4, 4 to this 2732,6,16,18,6,2000,2000,1200,1000,,,,50,2,0,4,99 9 9 but i dont know how to change the 0's to ,'s anyone help?
[Question] Editing Monster drops and NPC scripting?
08/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys. I just recently created my own private server (w00t) and it's cool and all. However, it currently runs on Hamachi, because I'm a fucking retard and I don't know how to Port Forward. Anyway, I have no knowledge of C++, C#, C Natural or C Flat (lol), so I'm pretty much clueless. I am using PowerSource CO to make the server, and it's all good for now. However, I don't know how to edit monster drops and NPC scripting. I also don't know how to change what NPCs do. I went into my...
[Question] About Winhex
07/29/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Can a mod delete this please i found out. Thx.
question on l2walker scripting
11/02/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
a noob question since im new into scripting.... is there any way ... how to make a script pm a certain char?? i've read the guide made by emir0n under the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros....but what i've read from the guide is just only this SAY(writing) Speaks generally. Anyone in game can view. so is it possible to pm a certain char??
BJX Scripting Question
09/13/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
hey When creating ur own script how would you talk to an npc twice? i tried the npc command then move to a new loacation then the new npc command but it didnt work. Is there another way or am i missing something. I have also tried another lot of brackets behind the first and that didnt work either. edit: just saw a post by darklady whch had a similar set as me. Does it work or am i just not moving far enough.