Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 16:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Amberscript is no more avaible

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Amberscript is no more avaible

No that i learned how to edit (through your Tutorials) how to edit data.d04, I'm fairly happy to see that Ambersriptis no more avaible.
Is it in UG? or for Premium users?
With becoming autosufficient i started to change my mind becoz of dumb ppl using hacks everywhere...
And also the editing is much more versatile (u can change only the stuff that u need and stay easy in all other spots without relogging (as in Secportal)

However now that i've learned this stuff(really thanks to all community) I want to learn more: how the crc bypass works, sniffers, and so on...
I want to do more but in the 2moons/Dekaron Community there's nothing more.
How it works UG(whats the meaning of UG ueser?)? Is it possible to reach it?
THX

Old 11/12/2008, 14:51   #2

Hey...
SECportal is now prem/UG...

UG means UnderGround...
but dunno how to become UG member...

Old 11/12/2008, 14:55   #3

Its stupid,ppl that cr8 hack put them publik then some1 find himself smart and put it under.When hack creator make hack publick,let it be public.Its stupid to get credits for someonce work.

Oh ye 1 more,even some members from this forum tryed to sell me some hacks that was public before...I have a prove.
Old 11/12/2008, 15:00   #4

Ty Eddy!
U are a Premium user can u see it?

Hannibal I dont know what u are referring to....
I can't uderstand if u want to say that someone is stealing the credit for creating a hack (who Gamblex? i dont think so...). Or u want the one-click hack to be published for all users...

Im still wondering how and what to do to becoma a UG member...

ahhh.. i see the point..
It's human nature... However the old Amberscript was nothing special... Amazing work(not bugged and always working!!) but u get just the skill hack for mage (easy to do it by ur self)
I mean.. Nothing comparable with the old Secportal..

Old 11/12/2008, 15:57   #5

errrm both of u double posted >_> so that meens i reported it Anyway remember next time to use edit button
Old 11/12/2008, 16:00   #6

elite*gold: 79
PM me and i send a download link for Amberscript and SECportal :-)
Old 11/12/2008, 16:27   #7

Have u seen this thread?

Amazing discussion... plz read!
Gamblex is a Great Hacker nothing to say about it...
However the decision of the moderator is rational. (we have already seen that if all hacks the game is destroyed).

Gamblex once said that if the mods didn't allow him to publish his output he will change community:
IT WOULD BE A GREAT LOSS FOR E*PVP!!!!

I think that publish his work orly for premium user or UG could be the right CHOICE:
-Increase E*PVP revenue
- Noob hackers would think at least twice before doing stupid things

What's ur opinion?
Old 11/12/2008, 19:32   #8

SECportal is banned from the Elitepvpers and my friend gambLex too
Old 11/12/2008, 23:55   #9

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,607
gamblex denied to release his secportal/amberscript in our premium/ug forums, we suggested to create a lite version without vac and skill-hack for the general public without success.

Whatever, gamblex doesn't got banned because of his release, he got banned because of sending advertisements through pm.

Usually we don't make hacks private if they've been released at the public, but I've seen both live and they are way too hardcore. If too much ppl abuse those hacks it will lead into a faster patching process because it grabs the attention of the developers which harms the gamehacking community.

Also there was no repost, we just moved those topic to the private forums, credits are given.

Please stop posting wrong facts, our moderating actions always have a strong reason, we do this job since 4 years and we know how fast things can be patched just because of one little/big release of a trainer everyone can use.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

« Dekaron_EU | Quest hack for direct access to Laidens (Crespo) TRADE for CRAZY xp hack »