Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 12:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

duplicate items

Discussion on duplicate items within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
duplicate items

can someone help me? dekaron I want my duplicate items. I know it still goes but I do not know how plz help me

MFG
Old 11/08/2008, 10:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
+ #1 reported at 8/11/08 01:19 GMT -8 cause wrong section.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
duplicate items wpe
03/21/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I have a question, it is possible to use wpe in conquer online to duplicate articles or obtain cps and if one can is necessary to use some filter or something, please answer me.:cool:
is there anyway 2 duplicate items??
11/16/2009 - RF Online - 4 Replies
i think title says evything i want duplicate items like weapons talics gli an so on
duplicate items
12/13/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi everyone! Please tell me are there any ways of duplicate items? please give me a discription of the most common way of cloning
duplicate items???
11/09/2008 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
can someone help me? dekaron I want my duplicate items. I know it still goes but I do not know how plz help me MFG
how to duplicate.. items?..
10/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 23 Replies
anyone of u play runescape be4?.. wen there was a time.. i used scar long long ago.. wen the first scar came out..sleep walking n everything.. and then out came autorune.. they knew how to use it to dupe items.. n they really did..pink party hat (the most expensive item in game) fell from 14 million to like 1-2 million.. around there.. forgot price.. anyone know how to do tt for conquer?.. my msg sounds stupid :cry: