Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 03:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help with wall hack

Discussion on Help with wall hack within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Help with wall hack

Hi i would just like too know if "Mastershouters" map hack still works? If so could you please help me out with editing the stuff in bold? Because when i go too edit it in my hex editor.. There is obviously one letter still left over wich will corrupt the file if it is not taken care of and that is the "n" at the end of braiken. Does anyone know what to do? And one more thing how would I convert this decimal number in bold using win hex (1,1,1,0,1,0,0.8,1,2,5,) to a whole number such as 4? And How would one change a nubber such as written in bold (1,2,567,7,9,10, 9,1,7,9,1,) To a 9.9? And yes i have searched and could not find anything too help me out, but there was one thing in the vack/non agrro thread but that doesn't really help at all.

Maphack:
Offset: 978275408 or (usa or eur)/data/share/maplist.csv
0,Braiken Castle,braiken.map,braiken.mol,braiken.mel,braiken .mac,Map\00.......
change to
0,Braiken Castle,braiken.map,braiken.mol,braiken.mel, login.mac,Map\00.........
Old 11/04/2008, 16:55   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex22 View Post
Hi i would just like too know if "Mastershouters" map hack still works? If so could you please help me out with editing the stuff in bold? Because when i go too edit it in my hex editor.. There is obviously one letter still left over wich will corrupt the file if it is not taken care of and that is the "n" at the end of braiken. Does anyone know what to do? And one more thing how would I convert this decimal number in bold using win hex (1,1,1,0,1,0,0.8,1,2,5,) to a whole number such as 4? And How would one change a nubber such as written in bold (1,2,567,7,9,10, 9,1,7,9,1,) To a 9.9? And yes i have searched and could not find anything too help me out, but there was one thing in the vack/non agrro thread but that doesn't really help at all.

Maphack:
Offset: 978275408 or (usa or eur)/data/share/maplist.csv
0,Braiken Castle,braiken.map,braiken.mol,braiken.mel,braiken .mac,Map\00.......
change to
0,Braiken Castle,braiken.map,braiken.mol,braiken.mel, login.mac,Map\00.........
u just need to change it to every map u want wall hack on.

there is a tut how u can make speed hack on map, but before speed hack u need to put wall hack on
Old 11/04/2008, 21:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Twistеr View Post

there is a tut how u can make speed hack on map, but before speed hack u need to put wall hack on
U dont need wall hack to make speed hack. and for first post then yea it still works and if you want to move with mouse then use web_image.mac instead of login.mac
Old 11/04/2008, 22:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by D3$t1ny View Post
U dont need wall hack to make speed hack. and for first post then yea it still works and if you want to move with mouse then use web_image.mac instead of login.mac
I know I just want him to learn how to wall hack before speed hack I know that u can make speed hack on map without doing wall hack.
Old 11/05/2008, 08:54   #5

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Twistеr View Post

Ok, umm, where should I start..... Hmm, oh yes, ah first of all I do know how to modify data pac to make a speed hack, I am just having problems with " the decimal numbers in which I Need too change too a whole number", to make my speed hack work properly. And second of all thank's for the help...... But the link's that you've given me for the wall hack are either incompatible when initiated or the downloads have been removed...... Yes sad too say "removed". Now i dont mean too come off abrupt or rude in anyway, but could you just please explain too me how one Can create the wall hack as I have given an example above, but in the the right manner in which it can actaully work? Because i have tried mastershouters way but there are steps invovled in the replacement of the letters in which are left out...... So one cannot find out what is actually needed to be done too create it. And last but not least, it is obvious that you need to do the same thing for the rest of the maps, for the wall hack. Oh yeah one more thing there is still not a good enough explaination too move from a decimal number too a whole number in the post that you have given me. Now if you could also help me out with that, I would really appreciate it. God bless dont stress and have a great day, peace!!
Old 11/05/2008, 13:00   #6

Well, first off, I reccomend you run an unpacked client, it will make things MUCH easier.

Secondly, I would reccomend you not use any form of wallhack using Login.mac, you will go flying around when clicking with mouse and having invisible walls, and also other people calling you "Hacker" for you being the causer of their movement problems. The best solution would be using . It does not make anyone go fly around, you can still move around with your mouse, it functions 100% well, absolutely NO invisible walls. All it does it removes the walls from the maps via WinHex. If you open WinHex and open the selected mapname.mac, and use an external program (notepad) via WinHex to open it, you will even see a sort of ASCII-art map The alternative wallhack will modify the offsets off the file so the game won't detect any walls.
Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2008, 20:41   #7

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systemerror View Post
Well, first off, I reccomend you run an unpacked client, it will make things MUCH easier.

Secondly, I would reccomend you not use any form of wallhack using Login.mac, you will go flying around when clicking with mouse and having invisible walls, and also other people calling you "Hacker" for you being the causer of their movement problems. The best solution would be using . It does not make anyone go fly around, you can still move around with your mouse, it functions 100% well, absolutely NO invisible walls. All it does it removes the walls from the maps via WinHex. If you open WinHex and open the selected mapname.mac, and use an external program (notepad) via WinHex to open it, you will even see a sort of ASCII-art map The alternative wallhack will modify the offsets off the file so the game won't detect any walls.
Good luck.
Am i the only one that notices that the expedition data pack un-packer has been removed or is it just me??? Look, below for your selves or take a look at the first link systemerror has given me =___="""". Honestly, since none can give me a damn straight answer, I might as well look else where this is getting me on my nerves now =___= all i want to do is save some extra dill by wall hacking is that so freaking wrong, for fuck sakes =.='''''''''''.................

[Release] Expedition pack(data) Unpacker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a shame people insist on hacking in public and making themselves obvious. For this reason I refuse to share anything else in a public forum.

-Removed
Old 11/05/2008, 21:28   #8

You can have it
Just don't hack in public.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2008, 22:13   #9

Exclamation

Quote:
You can have it
Hmmm, why give me a link ? Why not put it on this thread? Dont want too apply virus scanner I suppose? Sorry, i dont know you that well to download your link's plus you did not post it in my thread you gave me a link, which makes it hard too believe that it's not set with trojan. So do me a big favour and upload it too the site and have it scanned, then I will download it and give my thank's ok.
Old 11/05/2008, 22:43   #10

I can't upload it here for some odd reason, even .txt files. You can scan the file with
Old 11/06/2008, 12:09   #11

Exclamation

Quote:
I can't upload it here for some odd reason, even .txt files. You can scan the file with
I've decided too risk my luck and download your unpacker, lol. Anway's all is going well, i've unpacked and copyed the files, but when I paste them to the data folder do I overwrite them if needed? Anyway's, i am going to overwrite them.. I hate half taught tut's =.='''
Old 11/06/2008, 14:33   #12

Yes, press overwrite on everything, it will just move the new files to the existing movie file, then open Shadow file in data folder and change the PackIO value to 0 so the game will run with unpacked files. Everything else needed is in the tutorials I linked you to. Skill hacks, wall hacks everything is made much more convenient with the unpacked files.
Old 11/06/2008, 15:06   #13

Quote:
You can have it
Why does he need a wallhack if he wants to hack in a dungeon ^_^
Of course he's going to hack in public
Old 11/06/2008, 15:31   #14

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha Owned View Post
Why does he need a wallhack if he wants to hack in a dungeon ^_^
Of course he's going to hack in public

Loool,are you crazy? Vac in public....... Have you not seen the public places lately? Lol, those noobs are vacking here and there and they have no speed hack what so ever, lol. And like I said i only need too use wall hack too save money. Trust me when you get into fights with other guildies like almost everyday it costs alot too tele to draco and aqui, yes it does add up after a while =___=".
Old 11/06/2008, 17:23   #15

Exclamation Bad news

Quote:
Yes, press overwrite on everything, it will just move the new files to the existing movie file, then open Shadow file in data folder and change the PackIO value to 0 so the game will run with unpacked files. Everything else needed is in the tutorials I linked you to. Skill hacks, wall hacks everything is made much more convenient with the unpacked files.
I still haven't gotten it to work, sad to say. Here is what I have done.

1. Downloaded file from given link =__=""
2. Made back up of data file and my moded pac.do4 file xD.
3. extracted files from archive.
4. Commenced 2moons un-packer
5.Opened un-packed file made back up then copyed and pasted in data folder.
6. Re-written over what had to be re-written over.
7. Changed PackIO into PackO
8. Went into C:\Program Files (x86)\Acclaim\2MOONS\data\share\maplist and opened maplist in excel 2007.
9. Modified my sheet so I could get a speed hack too work for Draco. Now i know how too make a speed hack work, but it doesn't work for me, when trying it on Excel 2007. I alway's use Winhex to mod my pac.04.

10. Now when I save the file Excel tells me this:

maplist.csv may contain features which are not compatible with CSV (comma delimited). Do you want to keep the work book in this format?

(1.) To keep this format, which leaves out an incompatibile features, click yes.

(2.) Too preserve the features, click no. Then save a copy in the latest Excel format.
(3.) Too see what might be lost click help.

I've chosen number one. I think that, that may be the reason why I cant get it too work, but then again I made a mistake and opened the map folder thinking it was the maplist =___=" yes that's what happens when you do too much reasearch........ It is getting late I am tired.......Ok, lol. Anyway's, yeah I opend the "map folder" and thought I had too open one of those map files with Excel........ And Excel did not work so i tried using spreadsheet ,notepad,word pad and well let's just say it's stuck at word pad now..... Would that affect the hack? I didn't save it, it's just shown that it will be opened with that program....... I am not sure how too get it back to normal, because before I did anything it asked me what file I wanted to use to open it with and chose those three listed above.