Yah agree FULLY with teoteoteo. Don't expect any help from me. LOL... having fun VACing in public... and you say you were bored. This is a nice way to get much attention. The legit players wonder: "Oh where are the mobs?". If you are so **** bored go hack in dungeons or go play legit instead of spreading lame videos of you hacking public maps. Hate this kind of ppl...
Lmao yea, I did 3 vacs, thats like 3-5 minutes, Yea, it REALLY hurts the legit players -.-'' (considering I didne even see a single legit player while I was vacing... ) Now that u said thats not fun, and it sucks, im gonna set vac to all parca bosses, use wh and vac them to the teleport. Won't that be fun? DDD Than I will relog, put in the original files and join all the legit trying to kill all teh bosses, now SAY THATS NOT FUN?!?!?! Ive been lvling to 60 without hacks aint I alloed to have any fun? Games are about having fun, if u call killing monsters like 5 hours to get to lvl 61 from 60 than i should say you have never seen fun.
SDIT: I e-considered about the parca bosses. There is a chance I won't get ban, so Ill keep the chance. Thinking there already is a vid just like that up on utube.
This is the BEST video i have EVER seen on youtube. Ill try to stop myself from doing this. If I did anything that made u think that im a bad guy than know: I'm not.
If you say you leveled up to 60 without having fun you must be some kind of *********. I mean who levels a char up to lvl 60 without thinking it's fun to do so.
And about the lame threats you make, why don't you just:
1) Go to a dungeon. VAC really any mobs.
2) Take screenies of yourself doing that.
3) Send the screenies to
That would probably make some difference to the usual stuff. Don't get me wrong but this is just like things we shouldn't do...
It was 2 days ago. So it was not me. Also I was vacing just for 5 min, to make a vid for this forum. You guys don't have a sense of humor, usualy i never vac in public -.-''
just because im bored 06/02/2010 - Dekaron - 0 Replies this is for hunter only dudes...
IconIndex,217
1000 = 0003
300 = 000
400 = 001
500 = 002
1500 = 0003
540 = 000
I was bored 10/03/2008 - Dekaron - 4 Replies Wazzap xD
Today i was walking around in loa, and this idea shot thru me head.
What if....
I made my argama pet magic, i though WTF and tried it.
The price of making the first option costs "alot" 30 dils xD
I was bored 12/19/2007 - Planetside - 1 Replies ???
VERY BORED!!! 09/10/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 15 Replies TAKING ANY REQUESTS!!!! FOR ALMOST ANY MODS!!!! just ask XD, kinda bored of conquer and my private gunz server isnt working so ya....