Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need tips

Discussion on Need tips within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need tips

Can anyone give me tip how can I make fast login for daily coin event?
Old 03/28/2012, 13:59   #2

Autologin on that thread.
Old 03/28/2012, 16:03   #3

Wat auto log in do?
Old 03/28/2012, 17:09   #4

Is used to bypass the need to log in on nexon webpage.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
any tips??
10/28/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 6 Replies
guys do you have any tips or tricks on how to get admission tickets easyly???
Tips
06/15/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Can any help my post some tips how code DragonPill? No need were Put code etc. Only how summon monster by item .
[Tips]Which attribute should I add? (Stats Tips)
02/22/2011 - Grand Chase Philippines - 59 Replies
These are the Tips for the STATS or ATTRIBUTES of each Character: Note: These are based on my observations in PVP and dungeon runs. Start with: ELESIS Elesis can be considered as one of the "tanker" or basically the "tank" of the gang, and since she is a tanker, you don't need to increase her defense. GCPH just released the skill tree for Elesis, which made her stronger, and more reliable. Here are some tips for her attribute build: Skill Atk - to improve the damage of her skills. Atk...
Tips on GC
07/09/2009 - Grand Chase - 24 Replies
This is my very first post...:D:D:D Hope you like it...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: TIPS ON GC :D 1.MEDAL HUNT-in orc temple level 3 go straight to the boss,kill the 2 minions first then go straight to the boss.when his his life is near to death press enter and type anything dont kill him (TIP:you must have a friends with you to kill the boss) This will not always work but this is true, i got 10 orc medals in 2 hours 2.Gaikos jump teleport-when your in the jump of gaikos just ko to to...
Tips for 2nd Soc Try..
05/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Hello All You EPvper;s Im Digging up any Hints you guys can Help out with.. I recently Spent All the cash i had over last 6 mos of hunting and bought a Lvl 17 Super +2 Soc Tao Bag..Now with the 22 Met Scrolls i Have Im going to attempt to get a 2nd Soc.. If you Fellas know of anything to Help or if its even possible on a super item and information would be greatly appreciated.. To all those who contribute +karma for you guys.. Im Currently Working on Maps With all the highlighted Sqauma...